High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews
This is a superb preparation course, designed to focus on high-yield facts and repetition. I previously tried two other BCPS preparation courses, and those failed to fit my needs as a full-time working mother of two children. The question bank provided by this course allowed me to refresh my test-taking skills and define my strengths and weaknesses. I will highly recommend this to any colleagues or residents preparing for the BCPS exam.
High-Yield Med Review is an excellent study source for those preparing to take their BCPS exam. I am a community pharmacist trying to make a transition into the hospital setting. There is quite a difference between the retail pharmacy world and hospital pharmacy, but Dr. Busti will help bridge the knowledge gap. I purchased the premium package and it has everything you need to prepare you for the exam. The lectures are excellent and informative. Dr. Busti’s teaching style is very effective and educational, and often humorous. He makes difficult topics understandable and presents it in a way that helps you retain the information. The Q-bank is wonderful and lets you filter the categories and provides rationale for the correct answer with lots of added detailed notes and facts. The biostatistics lectures are great as well and really help you understand some principles that community pharmacists don’t get a lot of exposure to in everyday practice. I am happy to say I passed by BCPS exam and I have High-Yield Med Reviews to thank for giving me the confidence and knowledge I needed to be successful. Thank you Dr. Busti and team! -G.C.
Dr. Cigainero- Thank you for your feedback and referral. Congratulations on your BCPS certification!
Haven’t taken my test yet but what a great overview of topics I’ve gotten watching the videos. The question bank has helped to reinforce the material. I would appreciate more practice management/billing lectures, though. They are very responsive to emails.
HYMR is an excellent prep course for BCPS! It covers everything you need to know for the exam thoroughly, so that you have full understanding....as opposed, to just memorizing facts! There are also primary literature reviews, which explain why guidelines for ID and Cardio include what they do. The live lectures are the best and allow you to interact with Dr. Busti and other colleagues preparing for the exam. I passed BCPS on my first try 13 years post residency, and I only used HYMR. I highly recommend the premium 6 month package for anyone preparing for the exam!
Thanks so much to Tamzen Baker for providing me with the resources we purchased to study for and pass the BCPS exam. The Q Bank was sufficient and very helpful . The statistics portion and policy and regulations content /explanation provided by Dr Buster were very clear and helpful. Thank you .
Very detailed courses that not only helps explain pharmacotherapy, but also backs it up with review articles and sources. The videos, questions, books and study group were extremely helpful. Im glad I chose HYMR for the first time. Highly recommended!!!
I passed my exam! Thank you so much for the great study material!
Congratulations! We are so pleased to hear your hard work has paid off.
Great review. The question bank and stat review highlighted areas. Definitely will recommend now just await exam results. yes
Thank you for your kind review and recommendation. We wish you all success!
High Yield Med Reviews is very thorough and comprehensive. Easily the best resource available. I have used this in the past for four other exams and have recommended it to several of my colleagues.
Dr. Diaz, We know a referral is the highest compliment. Thank you for your recommendation and continuing to choose High-Yield MED Reviews for your preparation needs.
I wish to express my gratitude to Dr. Busti for an excellent BCPS Review Course. I participated in the Spring Study group and took my exam in April 2018. I'm happy to report I passed the exam. Dr. Busti makes learning fun and enables one to learn the key clinical concept instead of memorizing to pass for an exam. Statistics has been a challenge for me but he made it possible to understand the key clinical pearl and real-life application.
Dr. Orajaka, Congratulations on your new certification! Thank you for your kind review and for sharing your experience. We are grateful to have been a part of your journey.
High Yield Med Reviews is an incredible board prep. I used RxPrep to pass my boards, and am now using High Yield for BCACP. High Yield is way ahead of RxPrep. They stress understanding the material, rather than just giving you a ton of information to memorize like Rx Prep does. High Yield's ebook allows you to take notes and highlight, which makes studying much easier and organized. RxPrep just sends you a book in the mail. High Yield is half the price with a 100% pass guarantee. I will be recommending this prep to all of my students. VP
Dr.P, Thank you for your review! It's great to have someone that has used different products for their own preparation share their experience. We are so glad you are finding our materials so helpful for your BCACP preparation.
I used Dr Busti's review course for BCPS for spring 2019. I passed my exam and I'm a bcps. Thank you Dr Busti and the team for your great help and clinical sessions Materials are very thorough and helpful especially the biostatistics part. Couldn't have done it without your team's help.
Dr. Habib, Congratulations on your BCPS Certification. We are grateful you found our materials to be helpful to your success. Cheers!
This was the 4th time I took the BCOP exam, and finally passed thanks to Dr. Busti's question bank. This was even after listening to the ACCP lectures over a span of 2 years and reading all their PDF "guides" - guides that really weren't that beneficial in teacing the true subject matter. The questions on the exam did not match what they were preaching, nor were they relevant. It was through Dr. Busti's practice questions where I learned the most about oncology and what really to expect from the BCOP exam. Each BCOP exam I took was completely different, but this time when I took it I was completely prepared. The explanations in the BCOP question bank taught the core concepts really well - and with references too! I was able to learn a lot through those and gained a lot of knowledge which I am using in practice now as a BCOP pharmacist. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you Dr. Busti. I am renewing my BCPS by taking the exam this year, and with your guides + videos I am sure I will pass without a doubt!
Dr. Molina, Congratulations on your hard work and perseverance. It has paid off! Thank you for your review of our BCOP Q-Bank and testimony that it helped you in your achievement of the BCOP certification.
High Yield Med Reviews is in excellent comprehensive program to prepare you for BCPS. Dr Busti has live webinars and study groups that keep you on your toes and very helpful for honing the key concepts. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone looking to upgrade their skills or trying to pass the BCPS exam.
Thank you for Dr. Busti for a great review course. I feel more confident to apply my clinical knowledge not just for the exam, but to help improve my patients' health. What I enjoy the most are the weekly study group seminars and biostatistics review. I would recommend this course to other pharmacist friends who are struggling with other review courses or who work in a retail setting and need to review the pharmacotherapy for the exam. Trang Nguyen, Pharm.D
Dr. Nguyen,
We are grateful for pharmacists like you that truly desire to be a better pharmacist for the benefit of those you serve. Keep doing the good work!
The services offered by High Yield MED Reviews is concise, thorough and relevant. The explanations are also very helpful because part of the learning is knowing why an answer is wrong and right. It’s not imply about memorizing answers but rather, understanding concepts. I’ve recommended it to several pharmacists studying for boards and for the students I precept while on their APPE rotation.
Dear Eddie, Thank you for your review. It is our goal to provide content that teaches learning for understanding rather than memorization. We are grateful that has been your experience!
Love the way material is explained on every topic!
In the past, I have prepared for examinations via self-study. While this method has proven successful, I found that it took me longer to get through the material. I have used High-Yield Med Reviews for 3 my board examinations and I have yet to be disappointed. The quiz bank is thorough and the explanations are very detailed. I have recommended their service to many of my friends also preparing for board certifications. Totally worth the time and money spent.
Dr. Diaz- Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending us to your friends. We are grateful you have found our materials so useful to your preparations!
It has a lot of good information and helpful tools. It goes beyond board exams and is helpful for careers!
Ryan, It has always been our goal to impact health care by equipping our users not only to pass exams but also to be better pharmacists, nurses and doctors. We are grateful this has been your experience.
This review course changed my life! I wish I would have known about this sooner and took it before pharmacotherapy courses. It has great coverage of what you need to know! (Not strong in the calculations section though) I thoroughly recommend using Dr Busti’s products!
If your goal is not just to pass the NAPLEX, but to also have a profound knowledge and understanding of Pharmacy, this program is what you need. With Degrees of both MD and PharmD, Dr. Busti delivers precise evidence-based lectures that leaves you immensely satisfied. High-Yield MED Reviews is the choice of choices!
Dr. Ojiaku- Thank you for kind words. We are so glad you found the material helpful not only for exam passage, but also for your practice as a pharmacist. We wish you much success! If you ever decide to pursue a BPS Certification, we hope you'll return to High-Yield MED Reviews.
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.64 based on 28 reviews