High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews
Read High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

Tell us how High-Yield MED Reviews made you happy
I can't say enough about how amazing this program is. I feel the material taught by Dr. Busti has been a great aid in not only preparing me for the BCPS, but it also has made me a better pharmacist. This is really a great program that has a great amount of detail to help anyone become successful! Regardless of the outcome, I am glad that I made the decision to use High Yield Med Reviews.
Dr. Hamilton - Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad to hear that you found our BCPS Review Course helpful and worthwhile!
Great in depth lectures!
The content of High Yield Med Reviews is very comprehensive and informative. The information is presented in ways to help understand all the important concepts and incorporates evidence based medicine that supports these concepts. What is most helpful is that it also explains ' how to best use this information to provide the best clinical care to patients. I give HYMR a rating of A+ and I would highly recommend it to anyone else I know who is also studying for the boards.
Dear Dr. Richa, Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive review! We are so glad to hear that you are pleased with your BCPS Premium review course content as well as with our approach to guiding customers to utilize each course in the most effective way possible. We wish you all the best! Carrie Hughes Director of Customer Service
I recently took my NAPLEX on July 14th, 2021 and I passed! It was my third time taking the NAPLEX and I owe a huge part of my success to High-Yield Med Reviews’ NAPLEX exam course. I had previously used other review courses, but felt like I was stuck at the same level of understanding. I wanted to find a course that would bring me to the next level. My dad found this program and contacted the company. High-Yield MED Reviews provided me with a promotional discount to buy the program. I really appreciated that kind gesture. I bought 12-month access to the program without hesitation and of course it paid off! One of my favorite features of their NAPLEX course is the on-demand integrated case-based reviews. They helped me gain a stronger understanding of core concepts. I believe these case-based reviews are vital for success on the NAPLEX. In addition, the online lectures were concise and filled with brilliant information. I really appreciated the detailed explanations for Q-bank questions. These explanations were fundamental to helping me develop better clinical judgement. The practice exam was realistic and contained excellent review questions. Overall, High-Yield MED Reviews' NAPLEX course lives up to its reputation and is filled with high-yield information that promotes true understanding of material. I have already recommended this program to others in my field and will continue to do so. I commend Dr. Busti and the whole team at High-Yield MED Reviews for their vision and dedication to the success of medical professionals. Sincerely, Christine Foto Pharm.D
Dear Dr. Foto, Congratulations on passing the NAPLEX! We thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent review of the High-Yield NAPLEX Review Course. We are so glad to hear you found all of the Premium course components to be critical factors in preparing for the NAPLEX exam. We truly appreciate all referrals; we genuinely care about our customers' success and consider referrals to be the highest compliment. We wish you the best! ~ The High-Yield Team
Dr Bust really breaks things down, and ensures understanding through repetition of core concepts. I have continued my access even though I passed, just to continue to refresh my knowledge.
Dear Dr. Chandwani, Thank you for this excellent review! We are glad to hear that you found your High-Yield review course to be effective and thorough. One of our goals is to ensure that customers come away from utilizing our review courses with a high level of understanding to ensure improved patient care. We are also humbled to hear that you are continuing access to your components. We wish you the best! Sincerely, Director of Customer Service High-Yield Med Reviews
Thank you Dr. Busti, passed the BCPS exam on my first attempt! Incredibly thorough and in-depth teaching, with an emphasis on understanding why we do things. Learned so much, Dr. Busti is an absolute subject matter expert who is most interested in training us to be better clinicians...mission accomplished Dr. Busti!
Dr. Fraatz, Congratulations! The High-Yield Team is so happy to hear of your success on the BCPS exam. Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review. We will pass your kind words on to Dr. Busti.
The quality of the lectures and q-bank are very high. Also, the customer service is excellent and exceeds my expectation. I deeply feel that all the staff from the High-Yield MED Reviews want us to succeed. I recommend everyone who takes an exam to try the High-Yield MED Reviews.
Dear Dr. Sharp, Thank you for this wonderful review and for taking the time to write it! The High-Yield team constantly strives to provide excellent review courses and great customer service. We are happy to hear that you found the quality of the Q-bank and lectures to be excellent! We wish you the best! Sincerely, Director of Customer Service High-Yield Med Reviews
I used the site for about 7 weeks before the spring 2021 BCPS exam. I watched the lectures at 1.5 speed and was still able to retain the information. The recordings of the reviews were great as well. The practice questions are great and seemed more difficult than the actual exam. What a great service and worth every dollar.
Dear Dr. VanGalder, Congratulations on passing the BCPS exam! The High-Yield team commends you for all of your hard work and we're glad to hear that the lectures, Q-bank and review webinars in your High-Yield review course helped you pass. We wish you the best! Director of Customer Service High-Yield Med Reviews
Dr Busti was interesting as well as informative and I was able to follow him easily. I passed the BCACP and I am grateful!
We are so glad to hear you passed your BCACP exam - congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and express your satisfaction with High-Yield BCACP review course content. We strive to provide customers with the best review courses on the market and your excellent review helps us to do just that. We wish you the best! Carrie Hughes Director of Customer Service
High-Yield brings the the core knowledge , to a way you can break it down and learn and understand the format. Dr Busti also does great lectures and I am glad I signed up, to learn from the High-Yield program . Waiting to sit the exams !!!
Dr. Patel- Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you found the High- Yield BCOP Review Course content helpful and that you enjoyed Dr. Busti's lectures. We wish you success on your exams!
"I am so very thankful I have had access to the study lectures, practice questions (with tutorials!), and integrated reviews with High Yield Med Reviews! Dr. Busti is an amazing teacher, super easy to listen to, relatable, comedic at times, and has taken concepts I struggled with in pharmacy school and made them seem so much easier to grasp (i.e. pharmacokinetics!). He obviously has a firm grasp of the material he is teaching, along with real world experience and the style he uses to drive home the high yield concepts WITH evidence based medicine allows you to feel you are learning from a true expert. I honestly don’t want to think about how I would have been able to attempt to prepare for the ambulatory exam without High Yield Med Reviews! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
Dr. Briske - Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for providing such a thorough explanation of your experience with High-Yield. We are so glad to hear that you found our BCACP Premium review course outstanding and effective!
Great program
Dr. Chanthinouvong - Thank you for taking the time to submit a 5-star review for High-Yield! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your BCPS review course.
This is the best review I have ever had ! Dr Busti is excellent
This is the best review I have ever had ! Dr Busti is excellent
Dr. Attallah- Thank you for taking the time to write a review for High-Yield MED Reviews! We really appreciate it and are glad to hear you enjoyed your review course.
I’m glad the reviews were available because it reinforced my studying and learning. I’m so grateful for Dr Busti and his staff. Thank you High-Yield Med Review!
Dr. McQuerter- We appreciate your excellent review and the time you took to write it. Our customers are the focus of High-Yield MED Reviews and it is reassuring to hear that you benefited from the course content and felt supported by our team!
I love the lectures and test questions! I love how he teaches in a way that helps you understand the why, the complexity, the connection between subject matter.
Dr. Strauch- We really appreciate your thoughtful review of High-Yield MED Reviews! Thank you for pointing out Dr. Busti's teaching strengths and the quality of our content.
Thank you for the great support and the excellent resources:)
Dr. Khalaf- Thank you for your positive review of High-Yield! We are glad to hear you deem our resources as excellent and that you find our staff to be supportive. We wish you the best!
Excellent well organized
Dr. Brown - Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so happy to hear that you found High-Yield MED Reviews to be organized and helpful!
Comprehensive review comprised of excellent lectures and quiz bank.
Good Afternoon Dr. Riche - Thank you for this review. We are very glad to hear you found High-Yield's Online Review Course comprehensive and beneficial! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.
I was initially hesitant to purchase the premium package because I wasn't sure if it would be worth the price. I mostly used the product for the question bank and the live case-based reviews. I answered every question in the question bank and attended every review. I found the questions extremely helpful and similar to the questions on the actual exam. The live reviews were engaging and helped to solidify knowledge and learn how to apply that knowledge to a real patient. I did not use the lectures so I cannot speak to their usefulness, but I feel the product was worth the cost for the question bank and live reviews alone. I feel that they instrumental in helping me to pass my exam on my first try. Highly recommended!
Dr. Barton, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for High-Yield MED Reviews. We are happy to hear that our review course helped you pass your exam!
I firmly believe I would not have passed BCPS without High Yield Med Reviews and Dr. Busti. The program is incredibly thorough. If you commit to it, you will be prepared for the exam. The 3 fold approach of webinars, question bank, and live group study was time well spent. Gaining the credential was the goal, but ultimately I feel like a better clinical pharmacist by going through the course with or without the credential. I am more confident in my abilities to be a productive member of the heath care team. For all the credentials and licenses Dr. Busti has the one that isn’t listed is teacher. It is a role he shines in. His passion for the subject matter come through time and time again. The whole HYMR team is dedicated to your success and any question or concern was promptly addressed. If you are debating which test prep to use, stop debating. You found the winner. Scott Blaszczyk BCGP BCPS
Dr. Blaszczyk - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of High-Yield MED Reviews! We are so glad to hear that your review course helped you pass the exam and become a better clinical pharmacist!
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.80 based on 105 reviews