Hireahacker Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Hireahacker

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Hireahacker?

Tell us how Hireahacker made you happy

"Do you need to increase your credit score? Do you intend to upgrade your school grade? Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network? Do you need any information concerning any database. Do you need to retrieve deleted files? Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV? Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog? you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs.. contact : hackerkelvinmckinnon14489 at gmail dot com"
Are you Hireahacker? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I contacted hireahacker with an online enquiry in May and was contacted by a group calling themselves Defcon Hub. I supplied all the required details and they asked for an upfront payment of $800 with an arrangement of a possible success bonus. The basics of what I wanted was the other parties physical address and as much other detail as they could get. An extract from their email was “We believe in either delivering 100% or full refund” The last I heard from them was on 25 May with an email saying that they had an issue with the firewall (a basic start for any hacker?) and received no replies to any email after that. I then contacted Hireahacker, as they had been the referring company, and they emailed me saying they would look into it. No further emails have been received from them and no replies to my subsequent emails. As far as I am concerned this is just another big scam as I have had absolutely nothing out of it an all emails are being ignored."
Hireahacker is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews