Hireahacker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hireahacker

Tell us how Hireahacker made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hireahacker 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Yosa Vorster
More Photos & Videos
I contacted hireahacker with an online enquiry in May and was contacted by a group calling themselves Defcon Hub. I supplied all the required details and they asked for an upfront payment of $800 with an arrangement of a possible success bonus. The basics of what I wanted was the other parties physical address and as much other detail as they could get. An extract from their email was “We believe in either delivering 100% or full refund”
The last I heard from them was on 25 May with an email saying that they had an issue with the firewall (a basic start for any hacker?) and received no replies to any email after that.
I then contacted Hireahacker, as they had been the referring company, and they emailed me saying they would look into it. No further emails have been received from them and no replies to my subsequent emails.
As far as I am concerned this is just another big scam as I have had absolutely nothing out of it an all emails are being ignored.
Hireahacker is rated 4.58 based on 19 reviews