hitwe.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend hitwe.com

Tell us how hitwe.com made you happy
Beyond any doubt Hitwe is a scam-packed app, full of shills who try to guilt you into purchasing their overpriced membership. Most of the profiles are either entirely fake or dodgy.
is the only dating site that I know of that's keeping up great work. Two of my friends met their wives there. I joined it couple of months ago on these friends' advice and so far I've been fully content with it. It's the site with guaranteed meetings, focused on long-term relationship. By the way, if you have already joined Hitwe make sure they don't set you up for a recurring purchase. It's very difficult to stop them from charging your credit card.
hitwe.com is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews