https://hm-equity.com/communities/the-park-at-waterford-harbor-kemah-tx/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://hm-equity.com/communities/the-park-at-waterford-harbor-kemah-tx/

Tell us how https://hm-equity.com/communities/the-park-at-waterford-harbor-kemah-tx/ made you happy
My death will be on their hands when I don't wake up because I have been overcome with cigarette smoke during the night!!
I am asthmatic, & have other medical issues that make cigarette smoke deadly to me, and my dogs!!
Tenants from unit #503 supposedly moved out on Monday, 9/14/20; but the cigarette smoke continues to fill my unit nightly. I sent emails, called and went to the office continually asking for help!

MY REQUEST CONTINUES TO BE IGNORED!!
Manager Lupe Guerra's rudeness, and blatant disrespect my health and well-being of its residents.
I have been asking to move or more the tenants in Unit #503 since they moved in July 1, 2020. I have made several calls & spoken to office staff at The Park at Waterford Harbor, but they continue to ignore the severity of the issue.
Cigarette smoke in my unit is so severe, even with AC off, with temperatures inside my unit rise to 80 degrees, all my drains clogged, but yet my apartment continues to be filled with cigarette smoke every night.
I have called the police several times, but Manager Lupe Guerra refuses to actually do her job and provide a key to open the unit to find out why cigarette smoke continues to flood my unit nightly.
Manager Lupe Guerra has called me at work and screamed at me! I had to call corporate office to even get into my unit in April, and now I regret moving into this complex.

Manager Lupe Guerra is the most rude, disrespectful person I have ever dealt with in my life. She refuses to speak with me when I enter the office, and shoves me out the door!
DON'T ASK TO GET ANYTHING FIXED!! It took weeks to get the security gate to the complex fixed.
My sliding glass door came apart in my hands, and Manager Lupe Guerra response was "it will be next week before they can come and fix it." I asked if maybe the apartment maintenance might be able to temporary fix it?
My first month issues: every cabinet door fell off their hinges within the 1st week of move in; Ice maker didn't have a water hose connected; water wasn't turned on for the dishwasher, and would have blown up if I didn't check for water before I left for work; none of the ceiling lights were grounded;
AC unit won't keep the temperature inside my unit a constant temperature and will often be 78 to 80 degrees inside my unit, when it's set at 74; Bedroom windows won't stay open, plus they leak:
Bedroom window blinds weren't properly installed, and won't open and close without causing damage to wall and paint.
Manager Lupe Guerra has been the worst experience in my entire time living in League City, Texas apartments.
https://hm-equity.com/communities/the-park-at-waterford-harbor-kemah-tx/ is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews