Holiday Extras Insights

Holiday Extras have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C

A

Price - Excellent

93.75%
Industry Average
" Extremely helpful with my airport parking and overnight hotel stopover at Gatwick en route to Lanzarote and their prices are very competitive too. They make life for DIYers like me a piece of cake. Nothing is too much trouble for them. "
- Ross
" Superb deal I got just what I needed at a truly good price. "
- MR E PROBERT
" Excellent - best price, good clear information, does what it promised to do. "
- MR P SOLLOM
Write your review on Holiday Extras
F

Refunds - Difficult

14.29%
Industry Average
" For some reason I decided to use them again, and they double charged me for a car park 100 pounds! No response for 2 weeks, then I get an email "we can only refund this if the carpark refunds it". "
- Anonymous
" Five weeks ago I got to the Silver zone parking reception at Bristol only to be told that had a double booking and that this company had charged me twice and I should contact then to get a refund. "
- kaiser Sose
" me and witheld my refund. "
- Tim McNulty
B
77.08%
Industry Average
" Great service. My car was intact after returned from parking. "
- Yulia
" The transfer from Terminal 1-3 long stay parking for a Terminal 4 holiday was a bit tedious. Having left a bag on the transfer bus this was quickly returned to us in time for our flight. On returning to a flat battery your staff were excellent in providing a jump start quickly as part of your service. "
- MR P KIDDLE
- MR P KIDDLE

Get ready for our phone call!