Holiday Extras Refund Reviews

Holiday Extras have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

14.29%
Industry Average
" For some reason I decided to use them again, and they double charged me for a car park 100 pounds! No response for 2 weeks, then I get an email "we can only refund this if the carpark refunds it". "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Five weeks ago I got to the Silver zone parking reception at Bristol only to be told that had a double booking and that this company had charged me twice and I should contact then to get a refund. "
posted 4 months ago - kaiser Sose
" me and witheld my refund. "
posted 6 months ago - Tim McNulty
" They then said due to the type of parking I had booked, I could not get a refund. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" am so dissapointed d way procedures have occured i made a booking for Heathrow lounge , never travelled from heathrow booked the north instead of south i contacted for a refund was told it shouldn't be a problem and go back sent reference etc and now they have decided not to refund my money . i am soo dissapointed and feel it wasnt handled properly "
posted 9 months ago - c Ayre
" When I spoke to their customer service agent the response was that they appreciate it was a human error but they couldn't refund the wrong booking because the car park is strict. "
posted 10 months ago - Aslam
" I booked airport parking for one night at Cardiff airport. My flight was cancelled 30 mins before departure- I contacted Holiday Extras for a refund as the parking space was no longer required & was told that I could not as the request was made too close to the booking date - how on earth could I have predicted the flight was going to be delayed 48 hours before departure! I am a frequent business flyer but will never EVER use Holiday Extras again for parking - AVOID "
posted 11 months ago - Andrew Coutts
" We were heading to the Manchester airport on the 9/5/2015 Both sides of the M62 were closed, we were stuck in traffic for five hours and Missed our flight, Holiday Extras would not give us a refund or credit note for the 15 days we had paid for, saying that they could not resell our parking space at such short notice, everyone else has gone the extra yard to sort our problems out, if you can avoid this company I would do so. "
posted 3 years ago - Me
" Used them to valet park car at Stanstead. They fail to say that the is was very poorly lit, car was returned damaged, which i was unable to see in the dark. They sent two emails with my comments, but it is not their problem even though I paid them to book, they will not even refund the money. "
posted 4 years ago - fay khan
Holiday Extras
Write your review on
Holiday Extras

Get ready for our phone call!