Home Noble Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Noble
This was our 1st winter with the cover and even though we did not have snow I love the cover. It does take at least 2 to put it on but so did the gazebo! It held up great to the high winds and sleet. Storing our patio furniture inside was so easy. After putting mine up I purchased one for my son's gazebo which covers his hot tub. He loves the cover that extended his use of the tub! Great product, highly recommend to anyone. Easy to order & fast delivery. Thank you.
I would recommend buying this gazebo to any one. The only complaint I have was that there was no written instructions only pictures. It would have been nice to know a few pointers on which panels and bars to assemble 1st
All went well. Only complaint was the terrible assembly instructions that came with the gazebo.
We ordered the Sojag double roof gazebo from Home Noble. Their price was the best we found for the product. Shipping was included and was timely. The gazebo was the high quality that I expected when researching. Very happy with the product.
Great customer service, very quick to respond to emails!
Helpful customer service,on time delivery.
They were very courteous and informative about my purchase.
Still have not recieved gazebo. All attempts at getting status have failed
To find any information.