HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (US)
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Patricia Atkinson
HomeToGo GmbH (US) 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Patricia Atkinson
Christine
We really prefer staying in a house / cabin rather than a motel when we travel. If you have a day when the weather is not so nice you can relax somewhere more comfortable and not feel like you are wasting money on a room. Now that we have a dog we look forward to staying somewhere that he can enjoy as much as us.
I found the perfect spot for my needs....very easy to book!
I found it to be easy to book my reservations. However I was unaware of a $499.00 charge from vrbo also added to my charge. Seemed awfully expensive. Hpwever, I still want the reservation.
Site worked well.
It was one of the most relaxing vacations I have ever had
We stayed at Home To Go in downtown Chicago. Loved it! Loved having the kitchen. Would absolutely stay again.
Really great easy to navigate,find info, cancel if you have to( hated to but what can you do)
Really helpful all the way through.
This was my first time using Home to Go. Very satisfied, easy to use. Great choices of homes.
Had questions and had them help answer them right away. I ran into an issue and they resolved it for me effortlessly!
Great experience
I had a trouble free interaction with my host/homeowner. It was simple and direct. ABB and VRBO seem to have more steps.
Very easy site to navigate. I reserved the perfect house and can't wait to get there.
Good and beatifull product...
Very easy process!
Excelente aplicación
Filtre is vert good tool
This service has been helpful in several situations where we wanted a residence as opposed to a hotel for shower and wedding occasions.
Bra och ganska enkel att fylla i.
It was very easy to setup our reservations. I would recommend hometogo to my friends.
Good place to go!
Love this store and the beautiful Polish pottery. The customer service is excellent.
HomeToGo GmbH (US) 5 star review on 12th October 2020 HomeToGo GmbH (US) 5 star review on 12th October 2020
HomeToGo GmbH (US) is rated 4.56 based on 739 reviews