HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (US)
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

Sonnenburger Str. 7310437 Berlin

Tell us how HomeToGo GmbH (US) made you happy
You offer some accommodations not available on Booking or Airbnb, that’s why I would recommend it. But the booking process and subsequent exchange of information is less convinrent than on the mentioned two sites, it’s more steps and more complicated with you. Think about simplifying the process. Also, more full details about the property - ie check in hours, should be visible on the site BEFORE the payment. I was negatively surprised about the latest check in time being 19:00 h. I need to arrive probably very late. Will try to sort this out directly with the host. In Airbnb you can chat directly with the host and ask questions before booking. I didn’t see this with you. Wish you a good work on improving your service :)
Great people to work with when looking for accommodations,
We have to travel and use the short moments of our lives at any cost. We do not need to go to expensive places on any beach you like and forests, mountains, plains from the cold of Alaska to the heat of Florida. Home togo gives us the best advice and help . Do not take it hard, do not complicate yourself in planning, let them do it. Do not burden the car, just fill the tank, decide and move, you are not going to go forever, just be with you for a short time, and if your spouse And having children with them multiplies the joy of traveling.
HomeToGo GmbH (US) 5 star review on 20th March 2021
I haven't actually purchase or try one but from what I see it's quite convenient and affordable
Very easy to book, prices better than any other booking company’s I have used.
Beautiful cabins
Just booked yesterday so far so good looking forward to our trip
It was esee to do
we found the ideal place we asked for right away .gave us all the information needed to book and we even got to chat online with a representative , a wonderful woman . highly recommend
We enjoyed our trip so much, house was clean and comfortable. Owners were very helpful and available to help with any questions
Easiest booking ever.
It was a very good experience for myself.
Fast and easy to book in this beautiful place
It was easy to find a place for my family in such short notice.
Melissa was very responsive with questions and answers through the whole process. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
HomeToGo GmbH (US) 5 star review on 18th March 2021 HomeToGo GmbH (US) 5 star review on 18th March 2021 HomeToGo GmbH (US) 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Thank you!
Had the pleasure to work with Candace and she was efficient, friendly and helpful.
Easy way to book a vacation.
The price was fair and correct when it was time to pay
Great App. Very helpful. Also very easy to maneuver.
HomeToGo GmbH (US) is rated 4.59 based on 936 reviews