HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (US)
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

Sonnenburger Str. 7310437 Berlin

Tell us how HomeToGo GmbH (US) made you happy
I had absolutely no problems navigating this website. The experience was straightforward.
Very easy to book however I can't seam to share the link of the house I have book
Simple and easy
Great app to use
We had a fun time in Westcliffe CO and stayed in a great little hotel right in town. We could walk to all the shops. We also got a foot of snow day before we left to come home. We stayed at the Wolfe Hotel, Quaint little place, but be warned there is no TV and WI FI is spotty. Otherwise a great place to stay. I would not recommend kids, they have period furniture (1800's), lots of little knick knacks. Courtney was a great host. Heat went out first night, but she had it fixed within an hour.
A lovely stay. All clean, amenities galore.
Good location.
Very good site, I recommend it !!!
Had a great experience would defiantly use it again
easy to use properties always as described
Was Great we had good time
Hometogo makes finding a place to stay so much easy and gives you a peace of mind that your traveling needs will be met.
It’s a really good way to book your next vacation!
Very good i proud with u Home toGo
I booked a condo on this site and the vacation rental property never sent me any details on how to get in the house/ what the code was etc. I tried to email them and left multiple voice messages. I have been working with the hometogo customer support team for weeks now to receive a refund and they tell me they cannot because they too are unable to contact the vendor. DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS AGENCY. They will not help you and you might lose your entire rental payment as I have. It’s a terrible feeling but hope I can spread the word so more people don’t find themselves in the same boat.
Provides a great deal of information. Unfortunately, covid has prevented me from travel at the moment
great source to get all listings frim various sites. saves alot of time in your search
We have only booked through HomeToGo but the booking process was very easy. If the rest of the experience is as easy and seamless, and the house is what it says it is, we will be having a great vacation soon.
Excelente recurso.