hoseinahurry Reviews

of reviewers recommend hoseinahurry
Telephone
Read hoseinahurry Reviews
Very happy with the customer service and the hose I ordered was top notch arrived quickly. I have already referred others to them!
Great products, fast shipping and excellent communicators - will be a return customer.
This is a great way to get any length of hose. They have many different types of high quality hose in stock ready to ship. Service is fast and they outperformed their estimated delivery date. I thought the hose prices and shipping charges were reasonable. Way to go!
Fast shipping, reasonably priced, good service.
Tractor was down with cracked main hydraulic tube. $90 part with at least a week delay. Local hose shop wanted $100. Hoseinahurry was $55 with 2 day shipping. They shipped overnight for that price, so I was back in business the next day. Super service!
Great fit and great price.
This is my go to supplier for both hose and fittings. Trying to run a small business I need my product fast when I run out. If they have it in stock I get my order the next day. Great people that keeps you informed about your order and super fast shipping.
Thank you for your review, Anthony! It is our pleasure to help in any way we can.
The 5/8” hydraulic hose and crimp fittings were delivered promptly and worked great for my backhoe.
Good price, excellent service!
Easy-fast-quality-reasonably priced.
Build custom hose menu worked great.
Great
Ordered 1/2" hose feom these folks. Order arrived promptly but by an oversight on my end the proudut didn't fit. Upon contact with Andreas in their ecommerce department the issue was resolved. The level of customer service I received from Hose in a Hurry was STELLAR and I will be using again as well as recommending this company!!
Thank you for your review, Justin! We value your business and would appreciate the recommendations.
What I need. Relatively quick.
Web site was easy to navigate. Had exactly what I was looking for. Shipping was quick, even with the Covid crisis.
We are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to helping again whenever the need arises.
Fast shipping. Easy to order. Quality product
Had a hose rupture on our primary loader. Called as asked some questions and stock was confirmed. Hose shipping same day and promptly arrived. Hose was perfectly made and sized. Price including shipping was better than any local shop. Will will use them in future.
Both orders I’ve gotten where correct and quickly filled. The prices economical for me. Making my own hoses saves a lot of time and money. It’s a two hour round drive to a shop that does it for a fair price in our area. That being said my first order that included 6 pair of fittings and a hundred ft of hose was less than 2 4ft hoses made up locally
Fast shipping, quality hose.
Great job thanks I will be back
Easy, Quick and the Prices are Great!
great to deal with, fantastic prices, great service, helped a lot in figuring out what i needed! A plus company !!
Thank you, Nancy!