Hostinger UK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Hostinger UK

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Hostinger UK?

Tell us how Hostinger UK made you happy

Live Chat
"So many things to compain about with this company, which in total have taken several hours of my time, but I will just describe the final encounter before I decided to leave them. Firstly, I could not select auto-renew, and they couldn't save my card details. This meant manually entering my card details for 15 domains. Eventually they managed to fix this, but after selecting auto-renew, none of them automatically renewed, despite receiving an email saying they would be renewed - I wasn't informed of this either! Fortunately I noticed three days before expiry after manually checking, and so went to pay for them. However, the fun doesn't stop. They couldn't accept payment from my bank. I was told it was because of my bank's "payment gateway" was not working. Reasonable enough, but amazingly, this didn't work for two other separate banks either (despite the "payment gateway" working for other purchases on a different website). Each time I was assured that it wasn't their fault, but all three banks' fault instead. They were also unable to transfer them to another provider until I paid - at this point, I'm losing my hair over this, and I'm bald! Fortunately, after setting up Paypal specifically to pay them, I managed to save my domains. It took three hours in total of my time, TO PAY THEM. If you enjoy your weekends and your sanity, avoid this incredibly poor company."
Are you Hostinger UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Hostinger UK is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews