HotVapes LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HotVapes LTD

Tell us how HotVapes LTD made you happy
My husband and I started shopping at HotVapes in 2014. It was our first attempt to get away from our cigarette habit and we haven't turned back. I liked to smoke, but I didn't like the way it made me feel. We love using our vapes and the Big Heart Flavors. Pink Moon, Blue Moon, Grape, and Glazed Donut is our main flavors. My husband likes the eGo AIO all in one vape. I prefer the HotVape Torpedo Twist 900 Bling style. I have to say that I do not miss the cigarettes. I have lowered my nic levels and I do not use the vape pen near as often as I did cigarettes. Thank You
I enjoy their high quality home brews and other top brands that they stock. Their customer service is second to none. Shipping is fast. I've tried them once and have been a customer ever since. Can't wait for their next innovation. LD
I love this site. They have the best flavors for the best prices. I have been to many different vaping shops and none can compare to Hot Vapes!!!!!!
I love this site great deals fantastic prices super fast shipping 10 stars
Awesome I love my b12 juice. Arrived in no time and didn't cost me an arm and a leg
It was hard to quit tobacco. But with the help of hypnosis and vaping I did it! I've tried a lot of different vape oil (juice). But after I discovered Hot Vapes juice, I couldn't use any other. All the rest leave an awful taste. Not Hot Vapes! It is the best tasting, and reasonably priced. Once you try it, you'll see!
...all around since it has just a slight flavor, lots of vapor and my atomizers are lasting a lot longer than they were others. I wish I had found this place long ago!
everything arrived with order, only complaint I have is it took a long time. I ordered before thanks giving and just received my order yesterday. glad I was not out of liquid when I ordered. I still pass out the cards to my friends when they ask me where I get my supplies.
Really like the Menthol
menthol chill
When I found your site, it really helped me save money on my favorite brand. Thank you for the discounts. They really make a big difference when I'm needing the extra money to save. This company has become my family. I can't say enough but Thank you again. Tracy
Every thing comes packaged nice and secure and always top quality
Excellent Service
Absolutely the only e-juice I would by, amazing flavor, big heart flavor (Bellini) is my #1! Great company to buy from, I would recommend it to anyone who vapes!!!
love their products, regular customer
I've been searching for the perfect Cotton Candy vape & y'all hit the nail on the head! I love how perfectly blended HV juice is. Nice, smooth & tastes just like the carnival's version. Highly recommend!
The French Vanilla has hands down been my favorite flavor for several years. Smooth and great taste never fails.
Excellent always excellent thanks
Out of all of the e-juices I have ever used these ranks #1in my list of top 5. Flavors that are true to the name, have a great taste, and high quality standard. I would recommend these juices to anyone and everyone who is looking for a quality vape and a great taste.
Website was easy to navigate and service was prompt, order was tracked and delivered on schedule with unexpected. Bonus! Thank's
HotVapes LTD is rated 4.68 based on 84 reviews