HotVapes LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HotVapes LTD

Tell us how HotVapes LTD made you happy
Really like the Menthol
menthol chill
When I found your site, it really helped me save money on my favorite brand. Thank you for the discounts. They really make a big difference when I'm needing the extra money to save. This company has become my family. I can't say enough but Thank you again. Tracy
Every thing comes packaged nice and secure and always top quality
Excellent Service
Absolutely the only e-juice I would by, amazing flavor, big heart flavor (Bellini) is my #1! Great company to buy from, I would recommend it to anyone who vapes!!!
love their products, regular customer
I've been searching for the perfect Cotton Candy vape & y'all hit the nail on the head! I love how perfectly blended HV juice is. Nice, smooth & tastes just like the carnival's version. Highly recommend!
The French Vanilla has hands down been my favorite flavor for several years. Smooth and great taste never fails.
Excellent always excellent thanks
Out of all of the e-juices I have ever used these ranks #1in my list of top 5. Flavors that are true to the name, have a great taste, and high quality standard. I would recommend these juices to anyone and everyone who is looking for a quality vape and a great taste.
Website was easy to navigate and service was prompt, order was tracked and delivered on schedule with unexpected. Bonus! Thank's
Order processing
Love this! Have ordered many times and am always very pleased.
Hot vapes offers great value (especially with holiday coupons), and are easy to work with.
Cinnamon Crunch juice is my all day vape everyday. I love this, not to sweet. The taste is dead on with the ceral. Highly recommend this juice. Also ordered/received BVC Coils for my Aspire tank. Web ordering is perfect for me and my order always arrives within 2 business days! Thanks HotVapes!!
I had a groupon to use and wanted to apply it to a sale. Even . the guy on the phone was also very rude and didn't even apologize. Not the usual great service!
I always receive my juice and vape supplies very fast. There was only one time the order was short and they quickly sent me the missing product and added an extra juice. Thank you so much for all your help.
This is my third order from HotVapes and I have not been disappointed!
Worked great! Bought a mod to replace a malfunctioning one that I had gotten from another website.
HotVapes LTD is rated 4.64 based on 86 reviews