HotVapes LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HotVapes LTD

Tell us how HotVapes LTD made you happy
Order processing
Love this! Have ordered many times and am always very pleased.
Hot vapes offers great value (especially with holiday coupons), and are easy to work with.
Cinnamon Crunch juice is my all day vape everyday. I love this, not to sweet. The taste is dead on with the ceral. Highly recommend this juice. Also ordered/received BVC Coils for my Aspire tank. Web ordering is perfect for me and my order always arrives within 2 business days! Thanks HotVapes!!
I always receive my juice and vape supplies very fast. There was only one time the order was short and they quickly sent me the missing product and added an extra juice. Thank you so much for all your help.
This is my third order from HotVapes and I have not been disappointed!
Worked great! Bought a mod to replace a malfunctioning one that I had gotten from another website.
My local vape shop closed down because Pa taxes are outrageous! However they disclosed their supplier because I Love Citrus Mountain. The product has a consistent flavor an I have not smokes a cigarette since switching to it. Thank you for a great flavor with easy ordering.
I buy the same product every month. Consistency, customer service and Day of order shipping is why I keep buying. All the way the from California. I'll keep on buying. Keep it up you guys...
Cinnamon arbalest liquid is the best! Only flavor I vape!! Strong, good flavor!!!
Best way to Vape..
Having never bought from these people. I was reluctant at first. But, my order was prepared and shipped so fast! It came earlier than expected, presentation was great, and was EXACTLY what I ordered...only wish I had ordered the right thing!!! I ordered 70/30, thinking it was 70VG/30PG, but it was only 30VG!!! This means a VERY flavorful, but VERY liquidy juice!!! But! This was MY mistake. It clearly said 70PG/30VG. So, order wasted, gonna have to blend this stuff with some natural 100% VG to thicken it up. But I will order their 80VG/20PG next time. Again, amazing company, just wish I had looked at it more clearly when ordering. But I will continue to give them business, and you should too! Just be sure to read the ratios correctly! ;-)
Great Company, order was delivered quickly.
Awesome service and products, but your quality control needs help!
Delicious flavor. Good vape liquid. Fast shipping. Only critique is that it should say how much B12 is in the bottle, and buyers should have more control over the PG to VG ratio. More variety in the flavors (even a flavorless) would also be nice. All said, I will still probably be buying more, unless I see another more attractive product being promoted
I am happy with the 2 bottles of e-juice, that I just purchased.
I have been ordering online with you guys for over a year now! I am very satisfied with product and service! Thanks
I like the look, size and the light display!
Juice I ordered was good, but I also bought a 650 Mah twist vape pen and they did not include a charger. Lucky for me I had an extra, but though it was pretty crappy not to include a charger for a new item. Would of given 5 stars but this was a big oversight I think.
Not impressed. Price too high.Might as well make the 60 mile round trip to the closest store.
HotVapes LTD is rated 4.68 based on 84 reviews