HotVapes LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HotVapes LTD

Tell us how HotVapes LTD made you happy
My local vape shop closed down because Pa taxes are outrageous! However they disclosed their supplier because I Love Citrus Mountain. The product has a consistent flavor an I have not smokes a cigarette since switching to it. Thank you for a great flavor with easy ordering.
I buy the same product every month. Consistency, customer service and Day of order shipping is why I keep buying. All the way the from California. I'll keep on buying. Keep it up you guys...
Cinnamon arbalest liquid is the best! Only flavor I vape!! Strong, good flavor!!!
Best way to Vape..
Having never bought from these people. I was reluctant at first. But, my order was prepared and shipped so fast! It came earlier than expected, presentation was great, and was EXACTLY what I ordered...only wish I had ordered the right thing!!! I ordered 70/30, thinking it was 70VG/30PG, but it was only 30VG!!! This means a VERY flavorful, but VERY liquidy juice!!! But! This was MY mistake. It clearly said 70PG/30VG. So, order wasted, gonna have to blend this stuff with some natural 100% VG to thicken it up. But I will order their 80VG/20PG next time. Again, amazing company, just wish I had looked at it more clearly when ordering. But I will continue to give them business, and you should too! Just be sure to read the ratios correctly! ;-)
Great Company, order was delivered quickly.
HotVapes LTD is rated 4.64 based on 86 reviews