humble household Reviews

of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy
humble household 1 star review on 31st December 2019
Randi
More Photos & Videos
humble household 1 star review on 3rd December 2019
RVK
More Photos & Videos
My 1st experience with dealing with HH was quite pleasurable even though on receiving my package of 3 tiny glass angels one was broken. I contacted HH by email immediately and with communication back and forth a couple of times which was great indeed !! I ended up receiving a refund for the broken angel. I was very happy with the communication from customer service and I would buy from them again if something caught my eye. Communication is a wonderful thing and is great for any business to gain a good name.
I Have shopped with Humble Household many times now and I'm never disappointed. Great products at great prices. My favourite online shopping store
Very happy with the ring adjuster. Have been looking for something like this for a long time.
I did not receive the items as pictures. I ordered gel pens, I received gel pen refills. Useless. The order was a complete scam.
everything I ordered was to my satisfaction. very happy.
I had cracked glass on a beautiful console with curved glass when I threw an empty box that nearly hit it. I was devastated. Then I saw this product to fix windshields and thought it might work.
The shipping was fast and they kept me informed as to where it was in transit .
I was Leary as it was coming straight from China but it was like a well oiled machine
Definitely by from them again such innovative merchandise
Ordered 9/2/2019, money out of my account, no product as of 11/7. Never again!!!!!
All was perfect
The order easy the delivery on time and the gift for my pet really beautiful
Ordered a microscope...received telescope. No response to my request for assistance
very disappointed in the product I bought,(developing tablet with light) could have got a much better product for less. Not what was expected, box damaged and looked like it had been crushed
This company is worthless when coming to customer service....all they know is it is in transit....that was several weeks ago...tried to use tracking and unable to read Chinese....
The product was true to the picture and delivery was prompt.
I ordered a gift for my grandson but the package was damaged. I contacted customer service and they responded immediately and offered a full refund.
I am so happy with their response I can't wait to recommend them to my friends and family.
After ordering my product I was disappointed to find it was damaged. With my past experiences with purchases from other companies I had serious lack of faith.
That all disappeared with my contact to customer support. There reply was almost immediate and they resolved my issue with no problem! Thank you humble household.
I love my food containers.
Cindy
I was so excited to get the rose of Jericho. My curiosity was really high, I just had to have it. My biggest fear is killing it, it's not like the plants I'm use to that get planted in dirt. Delivery was fine and the packaging was good too.
I bought the 1000X Zoom 1080p Microscope Camera for my sister who is an entomology hobbyist and is also taking classes in schools related to this subject. She loves this product and is currently using it to help with her class project, involving identifying unique species of insects. It allows her to quickly get high definition close up images of the insects not normally achievable via microscopes, which makes identifying the insects much easier. It only took about two weeks to deliver. Couldn't be happier with this humble household product!
I used the Vspot cleaning product on some stains on the wall near the shoe rack. Tried many cleaning products with no satisfaction, used the v Spot product and stains gone on first application. Very happy with humble household as order was delivered on time and it works.
I was so excited to receive my package from Humble Household. it came in the time frame I expected. I immediately opened it and found just what I had ordered in perfect condition. I ordered the glass angel vases. I couldn't wait to put a flower in it and display it. I plan to use it year round and change the flower seasonally. I just love it.
Product exceeded my requirements Delivery time was good as well. I look forward to purchasing more novel and handy items.
I purchased 4 angel bud vases and they were just the cutest! After purchasing I read some reviews on face-book that made me worry. I contacted Humble household and they assured me that I would receive excellent service. I did receive my product timely and humble household communicated to me on an ongoing basis, even on the day it landed in my mailbox. It was truly a great shopping experience.
humble household is rated 2.68 based on 558 reviews