humble household Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy

Over a month
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"The customer service is great. Delivery and packaging is well done. Items I have bought have been super. Overall an excellent company."
Are you humble household? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I got 2pcs of the Guardian Angel vases. Packaging is good as the vases are cushioned properly in the foam boxes. Price is reasonable for such a unique product. Love these little cute vases!"
"Packaging is good as the vases are cushioned properly in style foam boxes. Price of item is reasonable."
"Thank you so much I loved it!I have told all my friends about you guy!and now they’re happy with your stuff too..."
"Humble Household has exceptional customer service, tracking information and products! My food saver works exactly as described and I will be ordering more very soon! 😊"
"Fairy lights are beautiful and the rodent solar elimator seems to be working out .. Communication on my shipment was great , items received wishing a reasonable time"
"I ordered the Keratine treatment for damaged hair and it did work! I have curly hair with highlights and the product repaired the damaged bits to some extent and defined the curls. The product was shipped from overseas and the instructions on the package were in Korean. Overall, it is a good product, but it is a bit pricy."
"the car shades are fantastic, they fit like a glove and also it works as a safety net if you open the windows for the kids in the back"
"The glow in the dark stones were a wonderful gift for my grandchild. He puts them on the window sill and they glow gently at night, so he can easily go to the bathroom if needed. The solar light is a great addition to my back door stairs. And the solar fairy lights are twined in a trellis to give a soft star-like light in the evening. It's not overpowering and it turns off around 1:00 am. so it doesn't bother us."
"Very happy with what j ordered."
"The product is amazing , and it works , everything they said it would be and better , looks great ,and I will buy more for my friends Delivery was easy Very happy Mandi"
"Excelent service, price very good, delivery the best. Thank you so much"
"Delivery was fast the product works as Stated and it just works great I love it"
"I bought 2 of them 1 Green 1 Orange great bags tyvm again 5STAR RATING ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ EXCELLENT"
"Pure fraud!"
"They delivered what they showed. The product was ok. I said ok because my expectations for the item was higher ."
"I loved the little angel vases , I bought 3..one arrived chipped but I was sent another one as soon as I emailed them..I also bought angel earrings..very pretty and arrived fast.."
"I found humble houseold very easy to deal with sold me item I was happy with and would highly recomend them"
"My items arrived arrived on time and in great condition. Everything was exactly as pictured on the website. This was my second order and I'm very happy both. I'll be back for sure."
"I really haven’t been a customer very long, so it is rather new to me, I was a bit nervous at first at buying on line. But purchasing from you was a good experience. For me. I like that you let me know how my purchase was progressing on it’s way to me. Thank you"
humble household is rated 2.71 based on 482 reviews