humble household Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy

Over a month
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"I bought the “scratch remover” for my car. I was very PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!!! On minor scratches, it did lighten the scratches and looks much better. Obviously deep scratches or the ones with missing paint it didn’t help, but I’m happy and would buy this product again."
Are you humble household? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered 8 little solar lights. I love them. When they are lighted, they project very nice patterns on the ground. I just love them. Thank you humble household."
"Customer service, price and delivery...all A+. Can't comment on returns &refunds because I have no intention of sending it back. I love this item. I'll be ordering more in the future. Thanks humble household!!!"
"great shopping experience"
"Great products, environmentally friendly which is very important to me and speedy delivery too!"
"I love my water crystals,I'm so excited to get more of them.."
"I ordered the Keratin Hair Therapy, received a working tracking number and the product arrived in under three weeks. When I got the product I realized it was a Chinese product and the directions were all in Chinese. Contacted Customer Support asking for directions in English as well of a list of ingredients and received in 24 hours. No complaints but a little bit leery in using a product from China on my hair. Would love to see more reviews on this product."
"Love the products. Used the same in Canada and was very happy that they were available here in Australia. They look pretty and create great roots on plants as well. I would buy again if I needed to. They also came in the post very quickly."
"First order was delivered to wrong address! The company sent a replacement. The glass Angel candle holders were much smaller than anticipated. Too small to accept our supply of T-life candles! Good figure!"
"I have been using the mesh produce bags for about 6 months now. Love them. I had no problem with delivery. And I have not had a need for customer service with this product. I have also purchased the toothbrushes and the container covers. I have also told many others, including my daughter about the produce bags and they have ordered them too. One person even told me she ordered extras which she plans to give as Christmas presents (great idea!). Anything we can do to help save our planet, we should be doing. Keep up the good work, Humble Household."
"Always super happy with this company. I have ordered a few products from them including their reusable bags and produce sacks. I love them! Truly a company looking towards a better future!"
"Price was good - delivery took a long time. Had no need for return or refund."
"I found everything to be so easy from the beginning to the end!"
"I love everything on this site. The products are awesome and they are quick to deliver. I also would like to say they are very friendly. I definitely will buy more from them."
"I purchased container covers as replacement for plastic wrap. I’m very pleased with the product and the price was more than reasonable. Delivery time was good - the parcel arrived within 2 1/2 weeks from when I ordered. I will order from Humble Household again."
"I placed my order and could follow it..they let me know at all times where my order was..I love the water beads..Thank you Marcia"
"I was always told about my order and was able to track it..you are all amazing..Thank you Marcia"
"I have so many containers with broken or lost lids. these environment friendly covers not only solve the problem, but also saved me from replacing all those containers. They fit snugly to prevent leaks and keep things fresh. Delivery was quicker than expected."
"The covers fit snugly over containers and eliminate the need of plastic wrap, which is a once only product, so much better for the environment"
"I was surprised at how large the bamboo storage bags are for the price. I received my merchandise quick."
humble household is rated 2.69 based on 474 reviews