humble household Reviews

of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy
humble household 1 star review on 31st December 2019
Randi
More Photos & Videos
humble household 1 star review on 3rd December 2019
RVK
More Photos & Videos
Nice product! Love it!
OK. I have ordered a couple of different items. The company guaranteed delivery by a date, and always delivered on time or early. The quality of the items ordered was good, and as advertised. I will use this company any time they have a product that I need. Marty
Very good customer service. Attractive vase well packaged and delivery time was good. Very pleased with my purchase
I only clicked one star so I could write a review. I have not received my purchase, which was ordered about a month ago, the tracking number doesn’t work and I can’t get anyone to answer my query except the one that tells me to look at the tracking number. I’m really cross about this as I think I’ve wasted my money. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone.
Some products are worth the money, but quite a few are not. If you need to return somthing it costs you to return it even though its faulty or doesn't do as advertised, always check what your buying.
Very entertaining and so clear! Received it rather quickly and the ratio quality/price is great!
I love the products. Very timely shipping
For sometime now I have been searching for something to hold a Precious ceramic rose on my dash board, I did have one, but it really deteriorated and could not use it anymore, I was very disappointing as it was given to me by someone very special and in my heart. I also had a problem cleaning off my drivers and passenger window and mirrors. So that I can see in the morning when the weather is a little on the chilly side. Rolling down the windows did not help unless I put pressure on the window when it went up or down. Well image my thrill when I was looking through your site, just browsing and came upon the two items that made me say yahoo! My rose is back on my dash board and I am waiting on my anti fog ovals, thank you for all the wonderful products you have. I work in a college where there are many women as co-workers and faculty, which I will pass on the good news, and recommend them to give you a look over.
I purchased two Angel flower holders. They are beautiful and I am so pleased with my purchase. I was kept informed of the progress of my order and expected delivery. They arrived exactly when I was told they would and were packed securely. This was my first purchase from Humble Household and I will definitely be buying other items from them.
Great product, delivered in a timely manner, very happy will order more
Products might take a little while to get but they are pretty good. Bought a few things but most happy with the paint roller. Was able to paint so much so fast. It worked great and did not leak.
great little gadget, takes awesome close up pictures. For me a bit of a learning cure to get the subject in the centre.
We ordered some chair covers and they were all that we expected, delivered in a timely manner and the order was complete and correct.
You had many times informed me when and How My parcel is on its way.
Thank you for a lovely experience! 👍👍👍💓
Absolutely fantastic Customer Service and Support. Replaced a item which arrived broken and did it in double quick time. I will not hesitate to recommend Humble Household to all my friends and family.😁😁😁
I ordered some items for stocking stuffers for the guys in my family and unfortunately, they got lost on the way. I emailed Humble Household and got a quick response back despite it being the weekend. My order was sent again and I received the package in excellent shape.
Thank you Humble Household and Jayson for your quick service.
I have learned the hard way that you should not order anything without doing a review search on the company. I just type in review…. It has saved me a lot of money and disappointment at times because I really like the item. I feel now it is up to me to check a company out!
You know how kids are full of questions. Now I can answer some of them by showing them with the microscope.
Very Disappointed
Only one of two products was delivered, the one that was delivered was by far the less expensive of the two items. I have been charged and paid for both products.
Very disappointing! WAE
Product arrived in very good condition Thankyou
Product was delivered to my door Thankyou
Delivery was prompy Thankyou
Product was very good quality Thankyou
humble household is rated 2.68 based on 558 reviews