humble household Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy

Over a month
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Very innovative ideas. Keep them coming."
Are you humble household? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Web site very easy to use and they have a great selection of stuff. The products are all excellent quality and I will definitely be ordering from them again."
"I am very pleased with these lids; fit almost all except the largest of my containers. The teeny ones are perfect for cat food tins. I wish it were possible to order one size as I would like a set of six of the smallest ones for my yoghurt jars."
"Fantastic new company I found through an email. Very unique gifts...shipping was great. Prices very reasonable!"
"I ordered the water beads and absolutely love them. Amazing. I love indoor plants and often forget to water them. These water beads will save a lot of plants in my home. Thanks for a great product."
"The first angel I received was broken, another one was sent very quickly. The packaging should have kept the angel more secure. I was a little disappointed at the size but for the price it was ok."
"Price was right, customer service was great. I ordered 8 angels and 2 were broken upon arrival. Contacted Humble household and they are replacing them. The angels are lovely!!"
"I have not needed customer service with Humble Household because I have used and enjoyed their products. The price "feels" more that the unsustainable other options but in the long run I am saving the environment, reducing waste and finding an alternative to what I am using now. As an example, my grocery store uses single-use produce bags. I have been using my Humble Household net produce bags fro months. I have a set in each car with my re-useable shopping bags. I do not expect to need their return or refund services."
"I love these reusable lids. Fit snugly and I like to protect our environment"
"We got it on time it wasn’t broken very pleased about that price was spot on we will be using humble again"
"The web site was very easy to use and the prices were reasonable. They have a good selection of merchandise for any occasion. I received my order in a reasonable time frame."
"The customer service is awesome but evan better this product is incrediable. I've only used once but WOW cant believe my hair. It's so different. The dryness and frizzies are hardly there."
"I love the neon rainbow especially the way it can be used with a usb connection or with 3 AA batteries. I also bought one for a friend who invites us up to his cabin on an island in Maine. He uses a generator for power. I gave him the neon rainbow light and because it could be run on batteries he was thrilled and loved the light it shone in the dark. His other guests commented on the light and how they liked it. It was a win win all around."
"Left my hair feeling so soft and shiny. Definitely a repeat buy!"
"Good prices, excellent service and quick delivery."
"When I had a return I had no problem requesting the address in which to return and was credited back within 24 hrs. Great Service."
"My Angels arrived rather quickly & they were intact. Love them; they are Christmas presents. Prices were reasonable."
"Did not take long to get the item, and it woks perfectly!"
"The products I bought are practical and so useful! Although delivery was longer than expected, products were delivered as expected. Customer support is one of the best I've seen, with prompt responses. I recommend Humble Household."
"I love the Humble products. I am always looking for products that are good for the environment and convenient to use. I bought the reusable lid covers and reusable sandwich/ storage bags. Unfortunately I’ve had a couple of issues with the products. A few of plastic sliders that seal the storage bags have broken. And one of the containers lids ripped when using it. Hopefully I can get replacements."
humble household is rated 2.69 based on 474 reviews