humble household Reviews

of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy
humble household 1 star review on 31st December 2019
Randi
More Photos & Videos
humble household 1 star review on 3rd December 2019
RVK
More Photos & Videos
I ordered 4 different products and they came separately but in a space of 3 days. They arrived in good condition after travelling between 15 to 18 days.
For an online company that I first discovered on Facebook I have found them to be great to deal with. It took a while for delivery, no overnight stuff, but someone from the Humble Household kept me apprised every step of the way. As it turns out the dog bed I ordered was too small but it wasn't their fault, it was mine. Instead of returning it I will hand it off to a few kitties I know will love it and reorder a larger size for my pup, she seems to like it as you can see from the photo.
I ordered a Led light for garage. Originally email confirmation said 3 to 4 weeks. I emailed and asked it that was really the timeframe.
They responded and it took about 2 weeks. My light. Came. In a bag. When I opened the bag ,the box was understandably crushed. One of the wire covers was also cut. I used electrical tape to cover. Overall, I like the light. Disappointed that it was damaged.
I bought one chair cover at first to see if I liked it. Then, I bought 5 more!! I am so happy with my new covers they fit well and they stay in place. It took a little longer for them to arrive but I was in no hurry!! They saved me from having to buy new chairs!! Humble Household kept in touch with me sending me updates through the process. I may get more in a different color to add a variety to my decor!!
Wish it were possible to rate a negative. Do NOT order from them. It will be a month and I still have not received my product. You cannot speak with a live rep when calling. When emailing, there is a robo response and then maybe a day or so later someone emails with a short response. After much back and fort requesting a refund but to no avail, I filed a complaint with the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. I sent a screen shot by email to them. Guess what? That day, an email came with tracking. I emailed back and said that I still want a refund. Do Not get involved. The more people to complain, the more we can stop this shady business
Two months later no delivery. So many emails sent with no resolution. Beware.
I love these Gradian Angles, I bought 3 of them. They are so delicate and pretty, I give two to friends and they loved them. Am keeping one for myself. The reason I only gave 4 stares is because they are shipped from China and it takes awhile to get here. I did get these n a FB page not Amazon.
I was charged $21 for a hair bun piece. I followed the shipment process which was last in Texas then when I checked the next day the shipping number changed and said it was clearing customs and in France!!! Do not order from Humble Household. Amazon needs to remove them from their website so people do not continue to loose money from Humble Household company !!!!! Shame on Amazon for promoting and advertising for this company.
Very efficient and so friendly service and the items were exactly as advertised
Good thing I saved a copy of my order! It took SOOOOO LONG I forgot about it! Bought the glow in the dark stones, that don't glow in the dark no matter how much sun they see. RIPPED OFF!!! Service & product SUCK. Won't deal with Humble!
I am very disappointed that I never received my product and although my emails to customer service we’re answered promptly, they appeared to be automated with a promise of having the product resent, more than once. Ever time I try to track my order it just says pending. I will have to report this company to the Better Business Bureau
I ordered the Speed Plucking Smooth Spring hair remover and am very happy with it. I only paid for shipping and it arrived in a timely manner. I would buy from Humble Household again!! Thank you for such a simple, but innovative product.
The product is great!
Purchased the Digital Microscope. The mini CD/DVD will not work in my computer, and the several free apps from the google playstore will not operate with this scope. I would not recommend this item, not using humble...took longer than the 18-21 days for delivery.
Was easy to order. A great product. Speed of delivery was awesome. And good communication. I would highly recommend this company.
They are gifts for Christmas I love them
Delivery sucks. Ordered 2 weeks ago and product has not even been shipped. Emailed them and was told to allow them another 20DAYS!! For my product to arrive. Never will I order from this company again
The order arrived on time and was not damaged. The product itself was a bit disappointing. There are several things I'm looking to purchase from this web site, so hopefully they will work as described.
Very helpful professional answered all my questions and concerns with privacy. Much appreciation.
I have pitched two items from this company so far and have not had any issues with either product. Both have been as described.
humble household is rated 2.68 based on 558 reviews