humble household Refund Reviews

humble household have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

16.22%
Industry Average
" I wish I had read their reviews beforehand because I can now see that it is pointless to try to get replacements or a refund. "
posted 2 months ago - Debbie F.
" When it became clear how late it was, I tried to pin down delivery date and request a refund but they would not offer that. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Customer service did not respond to my emails regarding a refund until I opened a case up with PayPal. I emailed them multiple times for 5 weeks. Once i opened up a case, i received 5 responses in 2 days. They did eventually refund my money "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" I ordered two plants and they appeared crushed at my door. Contacted support for help or understanding .or refund.....and no help. Don't purchase from them. They send bad product and don't honor there defects. And the customer service is extremely poor. It's like talking to a wall. "
posted 3 months ago - Brittany Hall
" worst company EVER all you ever get is an email that states it is intransit. i called ups they said it is going to california not even the state i live in. i have tried every day. and they won't refund me. i keep asking. no response from that. !!!!!!!! and yes, i am a real person. never got a refund. was ordered on December 5, 2018 email, live chat, no telephone number to contact "
posted 3 months ago - marilyn andersen
" I have also requested a refund, but have not received it. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Everything. This is the worst co I've ever delt with..along with LONG LONG wait times, poor communication, cheap, poorly made products for what they charge, and dancing around when you ask for a refund. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HUMBLE HOUSE!!!! "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" After several complaints they refunded my shipping costs. After more waiting and complaints my purchase price was refunded. I was charged for item on Nov. 22. Finally got it today (Jan. 8). I got the angel wind chimes. It looks lovely but part of it is so twisted up I will probably never get it straightened out. But at least I got it although not for Christmas as I hoped. "
posted 3 months ago - Carol Staton
" Since no tracking number was provided I told them I did not believe them and to cancel the order and give me a refund. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Received 2 sets of damaged earrings Dec 12, '19 and I am still waiting for an address to return them. My last contact from HHH was 12/18 to tell me that they would resend the items. I sent pictures twice, told Michael Ryan at HHH that I want a refund. These are very cheap looking and seem to be made from inferior materials. "
humble household