humble household Refund Reviews

humble household have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

10.00%
Industry Average
" They sent me a refund. "
posted 2 months ago - Wost experience ever
" Ordered a mosquito trap. What a joke!! Took a month to get here and product does not work as it promised. Would never order again!! Hoping for a refund but not holding my breath! "
posted 2 months ago - Andrea
" I have been trying to get a refund from them and they will not give it to me! I have written them constantly and was told it was going to accounting. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Do not buy anything from this company. Cheap product and then they expect you to ship it back to China with every rule possible not to refund you. Shipping back to China was more than I spent on product! You've been warned! "
posted 3 months ago - Dan
" Do not buy anything from this company. Cheap product and then they expect you to ship it back to China with every rule possible not to refund you. A true scam! "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" I ordered the handheld microscope for 39.99$ it’s total garbage waist of money. It doesn’t wanna work as advertised. It sees everything blurry has to be recalibrated every time you see out of it and it stopped working all together within a week when I tried to get a return I was giving the run around and refused a refund without paying return shipping. Never buy from this company instagram ad scam. "
posted 3 months ago - Nathan
" Ordered two mosquito killer machines. Did not know they were coming from china and took well over a month to get here. Neither worked and to get a refund i must return to china and pay shipping then hope to get refund. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Ordered the reusable bags, they over debited my credit card and have not responded at all with support to refund. Will be taking action to try and get them closed down, complete scam. "
posted 3 months ago - Coralie
" I ordered the same product from Amazon, it was missing the same items in the package, and they gave me a refund the next day without even wanting the product back. "
posted 4 months ago - Steve