humble household Refund Reviews

humble household have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

17.65%
Industry Average
" Customer service did not respond to my emails regarding a refund until I opened a case up with PayPal. I emailed them multiple times for 5 weeks. Once i opened up a case, i received 5 responses in 2 days. They did eventually refund my money "
posted 5 days ago - Anonymous
" I ordered two plants and they appeared crushed at my door. Contacted support for help or understanding .or refund.....and no help. Don't purchase from them. They send bad product and don't honor there defects. And the customer service is extremely poor. It's like talking to a wall. "
posted 1 week ago - Brittany Hall
" worst company EVER all you ever get is an email that states it is intransit. i called ups they said it is going to california not even the state i live in. i have tried every day. and they won't refund me. i keep asking. no response from that. !!!!!!!! and yes, i am a real person. never got a refund. was ordered on December 5, 2018 email, live chat, no telephone number to contact "
posted 1 week ago - marilyn andersen
" I have also requested a refund, but have not received it. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Everything. This is the worst co I've ever delt with..along with LONG LONG wait times, poor communication, cheap, poorly made products for what they charge, and dancing around when you ask for a refund. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HUMBLE HOUSE!!!! "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" After several complaints they refunded my shipping costs. After more waiting and complaints my purchase price was refunded. I was charged for item on Nov. 22. Finally got it today (Jan. 8). I got the angel wind chimes. It looks lovely but part of it is so twisted up I will probably never get it straightened out. But at least I got it although not for Christmas as I hoped. "
posted 1 week ago - Carol Staton
" Since no tracking number was provided I told them I did not believe them and to cancel the order and give me a refund. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Received 2 sets of damaged earrings Dec 12, '19 and I am still waiting for an address to return them. My last contact from HHH was 12/18 to tell me that they would resend the items. I sent pictures twice, told Michael Ryan at HHH that I want a refund. These are very cheap looking and seem to be made from inferior materials. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I ordered 2 angel wind chimes that were advertised as glass & handmade at the end of Nov. 2018. They are finally delivered 1/5/2019. Yes, I did get the international charges for mailing from China refunded, but what the real kicker is.... this product is completely plastic & something I could probably find at the 99Cent or Dollar Store. I got to pay $30 for 2 plastic pieces of juck! I will NEVER do business with this group EVER AGAIN!! "
posted 2 weeks ago - GkB
" No refund and no shipping of the rest of the order. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Frank V