humble household Refund Reviews

humble household have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

17.78%
Industry Average
" I am still only giving them three stars because they should have informed me that these kind of delays do happen, and that they would refund or resend after a certain date. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Janet
" Never received 2 solar floating fountains. Reported it to the company. I received a sympathetic reply without any proof the company was rectifying by problem. I have not been refunded my money I spent. I asked for a tracking number but never got one. Do not buy from this company! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" After 11 days of no tracking updates, I contacted them to ask them to either find the package, send it again, or refund my money. "
posted 1 month ago - Janet
" I wrote a review on their site complaining of the opening size, they removed it and then when I asked for a refund in time they said I had only a choice of shipping back to a Canadian Address I am in the USA - which means it would cost more than the product is worth. "
posted 1 month ago - Thelma A
" I took screen shots and sent of all issues, requested an actual working resolution to the problem: send a working product or refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Shelley Whitman
" I ordered two sets of car organizers with cup holders. While of good quality, the cup holders are too small to actually hold most cups. When I decided to pursue a refund, I found out that they are in Canada, and it would cost me mover than the value of the items to actually return it to them. Waste of money, time, and a total rip-off. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I wish I had read their reviews beforehand because I can now see that it is pointless to try to get replacements or a refund. "
posted 4 months ago - Debbie F.
" When it became clear how late it was, I tried to pin down delivery date and request a refund but they would not offer that. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Customer service did not respond to my emails regarding a refund until I opened a case up with PayPal. I emailed them multiple times for 5 weeks. Once i opened up a case, i received 5 responses in 2 days. They did eventually refund my money "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" I ordered two plants and they appeared crushed at my door. Contacted support for help or understanding .or refund.....and no help. Don't purchase from them. They send bad product and don't honor there defects. And the customer service is extremely poor. It's like talking to a wall. "
posted 6 months ago - Brittany Hall
humble household
Write your review on
humble household

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access