Humpback Swims Reviews

of reviewers recommend Humpback Swims

Tell us how Humpback Swims made you happy
This was one of the most memorable experience and definitely one that I will never forget. We had such an incredible time and Nadia gave us the opportunity to witness these majestic creatures in open water. She was extremely knowledgeable about not only the whales themselves but also the environment in which we were swimming. Nadia exceeded my every expectation when it came to this incredible experience and it was truly one for the record books. Thank you so much, Nadia, for this experience we will never forget.
Best trip ever!! Whales were incredible, life-changing, the phots off the chart and the group was super fun!! We will definitely do it again! Thank you Nadia!
What a great trip. Nadia and her team are super professional, well organised and knowledgeable, but also very approachable and positive in their attitude. Would recommend this to anyone, trip of a life time.
Back for about a week now and still pumped from this adventure. Nadia Aly runs a well organized and amazing trip. The swimming with the whales can't be described in words but let me just say it exceeded my expectations in every way. The guides, the locals and new friends made was all part of a great time! This is something I would highly recommend to everyone...
Just returned from a 2 week trip to Tonga (in the South Pacific) to snorkel with humpback whales in Tonga with my brothers John and David. David is an underwater videographer, and he met our fearless leader, Nadia Aly, on a shark diving trip. Nadia has created a wonderful trip - she has found the best housing, the best guides, the best boats, and the best food. Take a look at this video (this site will not let me include a web site, so search "Tonga humpbacks David Trescot" to find his wonderful video.
Absolutely incredible. Truly indescribable. The experience with the whales was everything I dreamed it would be and more. We had great guides who knew how to find whales and interact respectfully, and we were a small group on the boat, so we got tons of time in the water with the whales. (Note: This is not the case with every company, as we saw on other boats!) To top it off, the accommodation was perfect, we even had a car to borrow included with the house, and we had lovely dinners out with wonderful people. I will forever treasure absolutely everything about this experience. Perfect perfect perfect.
Had an absolutely amazing time on my first trip to Tonga to swim with humpback whales. I'm very happy with the entire experience! The days were scheduled very well by Nadia. With plenty of time to look for and swim with whales, while also getting to explore and play in some of the nearby sea caves. Tasty lunches on board each day at gorgeous locations to relax and enjoy. Our skipper and guide worked well together to give everyone on board every chance available to get in the water. The accommodations at Vava’u Villa were great, with a nice restaurant onsite. We also had many opportunities to check out the numerous restaurants around town. My time in Tonga with Humpback Swims was incredible! I had many great encounters seeing mother & calf whales, and singing male escorts. I’d recommend this experience to everyone!
Humpback Swims is rated 4.90 based on 48 reviews