Hurleys Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
I completed my online order with total payment made that includes item and international shipping fee, only to have their customer service contacted me and advising the shipping fee has increased and I will need to pay for the surcharge before the can ship the item. No one does business this way!
Very poor quality and i sent an e mail regarding this and no reply ??
What a racist company. Item was faulty and still not returned my money back as as I am “Asian”. Do not buy from here people as they do not treat all their customers equally.
Stumbled across this site when searching for a certain type of Lacoste trainer. Half the price of anywhere else. I was very sceptical after reading some of the reviews. Took a risk as it was such a good deal and ordered through PayPal knowing i could get a refund if there was any issues. Ordered on a Saturday, and the goods were here by Thursday. Definitely recommend
I bought this watch for my husband for his birthday and today gave him the gift and doesn't work, I now have to return and full refund.
This hat was a great gift, loved it.
A nice collection of Barbour items and accessories. I bought my wife her first jacket and she loves it, price was extremely competitive compared to other outlets.
Excellent - items were cheaper than advertised elsewhere and even with ordering between Christmas and the New Year delivery was really quick
Reasonably priced. Quick delivery, especially living in the south east. Really comfy, warm and hard wearing. Good fit too. Highly recommend Hurleys as a place to go to purchase your Uggs.
Bought as christmas gift for hubby. Excellent quality and fit and delivery was in time for christmas as promised. Great service would use again
Good service from Hurleys. The wellies are, of course, very good, being Hunters - if a bit tricky to get off! - but Hunters offered them at a more reasonable price than they are usually available at and they arrived quite quickly.
Delivered in 2 working day's & great jumper.
still awaiting a reply from a mail sent nearly two weeks ago re the quality of my purchase
MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ORGANISED EVERYTHING - THE BOOTS ARE LOVELY AND I AM VERY PLEASED. ANNE GODDARD
Very professional and prompt service.
I was looking to buy a pair of Hunter wellington boots and came across Hurleys website quite by chance. The price of the boots was very competitive so I made the purchase. The after-sales communications were excellent keeping me well informed about the sale and delivery of the boots. It was very interesting reading about the history of the Company and this family business, which seems to me, to be a prime example of what makes Britain great. I would be very happy to buy from Hurleys in the future.
Perfect product. Perfect service. Very happy.
So comfortable
Purchase delivered exactly as ordered (Barbour coat). Delivered promptly. Great price. All in all, couldn’t expect any better. Very pleased
Great masks comfy and easy to adjust
Hurleys is rated 4.6 based on 4,517 reviews