Hurleys Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
Good service.No problems .Would definitely use again.xx
Never received order
Great product and service
Great sale discounts Stock many popular brands Good communications
Unfortunately I was informed the boots were out of stock after I’d ordered. Email explaining and apologising, refund made immediately.
Excellent service. The delivery took longer then expected but they kept me up to date throughout.
I purchased my item in the sale but was not told at the time of purchase, that they was a time delay in delivery due to staff shortages. This item was a gift and could of arrived well within time but because of the delays where late. I was not informed at any a stage of my purchase that this was the case and they happy took my money knowing that the delivery time would not be met.
Excellent service and communication with item.Many Thanks.
Delivery came early the next day even though I had JUST caught the cut off time the day before. Very friendly customer service when I called up to refund one item. (I bought two sizes)
Excellent company to deal with Delivery was extremely quick.... Boots were gorgeous definitely recommend them
My boots arrived safely and on time. Very pleased with the service as well as the boots being awesome. Thank uou
Easy to order. Good service, arrived quite quickly. No problems
Lovely jacket, better than expected. Orde a size up
Gorgeous slippers and so pretty from ugg as always.. delivered speedily and packaged with care
Quick and easy process
Quick delivery, lovely slippers
I thought they were the lighter pink, they are comfy but not the right colour Thanks
My order and delivery of Ugg boots came on time, the boots were fantastic and the service from Hurleys was amazing, I would recommend this company, especially as I was let down by a previous company and ordered these boots with only a few days left before Christmas, Hurleys were amazing - Thank you.
I dislike giving negative reviews but sadly this is one. Received the Paul Smith socks (pack of 3) but when opened each pair still had the security tags attached, they were returned and contacted Harley’s 18/1, only this pack remained so tags removed and sent to me, 31/1 and still no socks.
Prompt delivery. Item needed to be returned which was dealt with quickly and refund given.
Hurleys is rated 4.55 based on 4,516 reviews