huxbaby Reviews

of reviewers recommend huxbaby

hello@huxbaby.com

Tell us how huxbaby made you happy
Huxbaby never disappoints for quality - super cute and always washes/wears well
The pants got a hole in them on the first wear. Not sure if it was there beforehand. Very disappointing quality for the price
Beautiful top quality clothing
Both boys and girls clothes are very stylish designs.
Great quality cotton and cute designs
So cute and great quality. Very happy with my purchase I got for my daughter. Delivery was very quick also.
Both my girls love the dress I brought them
Excellent quality children’s clothing and great designs.
I love the cool vibe aesthetic of Huxbaby clothing - whether for babies, toddlers or kids [yes I'm working through the ages and stages!]. The quality is fabulous, and I'm a sucker for leopard print and fairy skirts.
I love Hux Baby’s chic, adorable designs. Super modern and cool. The sizing however is all over the place. You can get a size 1 onesie and it be too small, another size 1 onesie will be big enough to fit a 3 year old. Makes it very hard to rely on.
Absolutely love the quality and designs
Hux Baby is our absolute favorite brand.
Well done guys 👏🏽
The product is very well made with excellent fabric. The designs & styling are playful & practical. We found the 0-3 month sizing on our selected items a lot smaller than many other brands.
The leopard wrap was an an absolute winner.
Amazing quality
Love love love the new collection with the koalas, would love to see more Aussie animals feature on the clothes
Love the quality. My favourite brand x
love huxbaby... esp your drop crotch pants is always my favourite for my boy! not it is so stylish but quality is superb.. i think the only brand that stays in shape after so many washes!
Great quality!
Love love huxbaby, not only are the clothes trendy but they fit really well on my little boy
Great quality! Great customer service (when I have had to deal with them regarding a return) and quick to get items dispatched.

The only thing pulling it down at the moment is that the new range hasn’t gone live on your website yet, but it is with your stockists... (I have a credit to use)
Love this brand! Bold, stylish looks that never go out of style!
huxbaby is rated 4.49 based on 345 reviews