huxbaby Reviews

of reviewers recommend huxbaby

hello@huxbaby.com

Tell us how huxbaby made you happy
Cute clothes and good quality!
High quality clothing that looks stylish and fun!
Beautiful clothes amazing material
We love our Huxbaby clothes. They’re great quality and super comfy for our bub who is always on the move.
Only negative is Inconsistent sizing. Waist of size 2 pants is wide but legs are short.
I absolutely love the style and quality of Huxbaby garments. I Have been purchasing Huxbaby for my daughter for the last 4 years and I will continue to support them until my daughter no longer fits into there clothing.
I love you're items! The quality is great. I just need to get in quicker to get the size 3's and 4's
Amazing quality! We love Huxbaby
Love your organic range. Im not into the printed pieces as much. Price is on the upper end for me, but i prefer quality and customer service over cheaper and poorer quality.
Good quality after washing many times no issues
Fast and easy online shopping and good quality products
Love your product. Super cute !!!
Love my hux buys! Perfect fit, true to size for both my kids. Great quality product.
The best brand for children's clothing!! Absolutely love how soft and gorgeous the fabrics are. Thank you for making such fashionable items that my little one lives in!
Best quality clothes
I love the stylish design and my son loves it too. The quality is really good too even after so many washes. Thank you!
Very helpful and kind communication. Thanks so much. Its one of the many reasons I keep coming back to your great brand.
Quick and easy payment, and delivered really fast considering covid lock down. I got two mystery bags and when they arrived it was like Christmas morning. I was so excited to see what was in these bags, and trust me, I was not disappointed! I cant wait to get my baby girl into these stylish clothes!! Thank you!
Fantastic quality an super cute!!
I got 3x mystery packs for my new baby and for gifts. Loved the mixed selection and quality as always was awesome.
huxbaby is rated 4.49 based on 345 reviews