Hydrate Bottles Reviews

Read Hydrate Bottles Reviews

15208612743

20, Prinzessinnenstraße,

Tell us how Hydrate Bottles made you happy
Excellent purchase i bought 3 they are amazing easy to clean and fill ive not used anything else even at home i don't use glasses any more just my hydratebottle. Best buy ever
Absolutely love my hydrate bottle, lovely colour, doesn't leak and reasonable price.
Great service and brilliant products. No complaints here!!!
Love love love my hydrate bottle, would 10/10 recommend.
Very well made and no drips!. I like the times on the bottle. Keeps me in check on how much I am drinking through out the day.
Very handy and practical. Well pleased.
Best bottles ever!
I think they are really good encourages me to drink more than I did do and doesn’t leak like some other bottles
Love my tracker bottle. Helps me drink more water, i find it easier to clean rather than the metal bottles and spare straw and cleaning stick are a great addition!
Great quality product that arrived really quickly and well packaged! Has also really helped with my water intake!
Superb service, any questions were answer right away, service is top notch
brilliant
Lovely bottle, nice and comfortable to drink from and love the purple colour. So far no leaks. The Hydrate bottle has definitely made me more aware of the amount of water I drink each day. The hourly segments are great and a reminder to catch up if you have missed some during the day. Saw the bottle on an advert on Facebook and was going to buy directly from the manufacturer but it was free delivery on Amazon for £1.00 more on the price. Would definitely recommend.
Good bottle structure but bottle cap cracked while holding the handle.
Great product fast delivery value for money also customer service is fantastic my son had broken his top with the rubber holder attached and it was replaced no questions asked and posted out Immediately
Will be sending all three bottlesi ordered back. The straw is made of bad quality and on all three bottles there seems to be an issue. Not worth the price.
Love my bottle. Keeps me focussed on the amount of water I should drink. I often put a slice of lemon in to make it taste better and the lemon can stop the flow of water but not a major issue.
Excellent but I wish I had got the smaller one
Awesome, very pleased.
Definitely drink more water using the bottle, Love the colour, very sturdy
Hydrate Bottles is rated 4.61 based on 223 reviews