I Love Wallpaper Reviews

1% of reviewers recommend I Love Wallpaper

How would you rate I Love Wallpaper ?

(optional)

189 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about I Love Wallpaper in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"DO NOT ORDER Brought to many rolls of walllpaper had to wait for Plasterer to finish before we started to be told 30 days only refund lost £30 and they don’t care."
Sarah Shepherd
Verified Reviewer
"One of the worst companies I have had to deal with. Quality of paper poor, next day delivery doesn't turn up and customer services is non-existence. Stay away from this seller."
"If you want to pay to return your wallpaper if you have too many rolls then order... if you dont decorate within the 30 days they dont accept refunds!! waste of £40.00"
"Dont expect a refund if you have too many rolls of paper... oh if they do accept youll have to pay to return!!!"
"Because I was a week after the 30 days return they will not let me return (even though we have to pay to return them anyway). No fault of my own the decorator cancelled and re arranged so had no option to wait until he had wallpapered before finding out I have 2 rolls more that I needed! They basically told me to stuff it up and I have no choice to have 2 rolls of paper which I don't need, £40.00 waste of money which they could sell on the paper to other customers. They would happy take my money to buy more but won't refund?? Joke.... never buy from them if your unsure on the amount of rolls you need because you have to pay around £10 to return, thats if they accept your return in the first place!!"
"Waiting weeks for a refund, communication received said that they have a huge backlog. Avoid like the plague, wonder if I'll get my money back."
"DELIVERY TOOK MUCH LONGER THAN ADVISED AND DID NOT RECEIVE TELEPHONE CALL BACK AS PROMISED."
"No problem with order, 2 rolls with the same batch no, good sale price, happy with final efect."
"Wallpaper lovely but ordered 3 rolls as per their calculator yet only used 1 & half rolls They now tell me I have to pay for the return !!! Had I used near to the 2 rolls I could accept their "estimate" but having ordered twice as much as I needed on their recommendation (possibly thinking I wouldn't return the excess so hey increased sales !!!) I think the least they could do would be to provide free returns. Having paid for sample & returns I have added £7.50 to actual wallpaper costs, might be an idea to deduct sample cost when an order is placed ???? Very pleased with wallpaper & quick delivery though"
"Girl said I was able to get refund.but actually i was only able to get credit note.rip off.secondly no head office phone number to contact.have to send email another rip off.travelled a long distance as well.will not buy from yourself again.warning rip of merchants.now I see why you have two stars"
"Ordered paper... great... shimmer design arrived shortly after order... started papering last week, paper poor quality, thin cheap. Opened last 2 rolls 1 whole roll wasted as it looks like it's been stored poorly as the end is chewed possibly by rats, other roll creased to death and some pattern missing. Passed 28 days return so doubt I'll get a return. Not sure the company title is appropriate - suggest rebranding to something more fitting. Ihatewallpaper.com. Will shop elsewhere in future."
Teresa Mollett
Verified Reviewer
"WOULD NOT RECOMMENT - BE AWARE BEFORE ORDERING FROM THIS COMANY. I choose this company as I was looking for wallpaper designs on the internet and came across this company which had a lot of designs to choose from and at a reasonable price. I ordered 3 x rolls of wallpaper and received them the following day to my delight. The wallpaper was exactly what I was expecting and was pleased with the service and the wallpaper. After wallpapering the wall in which the wallpaper was intending for, I only require 1 and 1/2 rolls of the 3 rolls I had received. I am very tight for space in my flat therefore was not able to keep the unopened 3rd roll as a spare. I returned the unused and unopened 3rd roll via 2nd class royal mail, as I wasn't aware at the time of purchasing that return postage was at your own expense. This is why I choose the cheapest option to return this roll. After waiting a few weeks for my refund, I contacted I love wallpaper. I explained that I was waiting on a refund for one of the rolls I had returned. At the time of calling I didn't have the receipt of postage to email through to them so I was told without this I wouldn't be eligible for a refund. I totally understood this and decided to call back once I had found my receipt. Today I called I love wallpaper as I had the receipt and a scan of it to email through to them. Whilst on the phone I emailed through the copy of my postage receipt. I was told that this was not acceptable as it didn't have the address of return on it. I explained that this was sent through 2nd class mail, therefore would not have the address and that I choose the cheapest method of payment for return as It was at my own cost. I explained that I would totally understand if I was asking for a full refund of the three rolls but it's a little unfair not to be refunded for one roll when I could provided a receipt. I would of definitely recommend and used this company again had I not encountered this problem. I think that it's a little unfair seeing as I paid for the return and obviously going to use the cheapest method of payment. There was no customer service with this company as far as they are concerned they have had your business and are not bothered whether you use them again. I felt like I hadn't been a valued customer and no exception was made into meeting me half way."
"Not overley impressed. One of my rolls had a fault so had to wait for another-i was one roll short but it was out of stock. The timeline meant a different batch number. They didn't seem bothered or even apologise. Not sure I'd buy again from yhem"
"Excellent"
"Avoid! Awful. I order this wall paper you can see. The manager was horrendous on the phone even told me my eyes see different to hers. I think not, she wouldn't give me a refund on a product I ordered in good faith expecting it to be what I ordered. Awful awful awful so upset!"
"Terrible! awful! avoid!"
"My partner ordered wallpaper 2 rolls costing £45.90 after 5weeks the wallpaper had not arrived when she spoke online to the company they said they had attempted delivery severaltimes?????????? No card through the door elderly neighbours both sides she asked for a refund because she was told she would have to pay the £6.95 postage again she was refunded the money minus the postage we order online a lot never usually have a problem am very disappointed with the service"
"Ordered shimmer wallpaper metallic gold and cream. When it arrived it was cream and brown...no metallic, no shimmer, no gold!! Not as described and not as shown on the very strikingly gold picture. Cost me £11 to return this poor item and they wouldn't refund me the postage. Will be reporting them to Consumer Protection for failing to provide adequate descriptions in their website."
Jaroslav Brancik
Verified Buyer
"I am very dissatisfied with the process of the company, on Tuesday November 17, 2015 I ordered wallpaper, my order was confirmed by a second day on Wednesday was confirmed by e-mail dispatch of the order But next Monday by me write mail again that one of the items out of stock, So I chose a the replacement item, today is Friday 27 November, 2015 and I still do not have the goods ordered delivered. I'll never get anything at this company will not order and I do not recommend to my friends"
Madeline Kiernan
Verified Buyer
"I still have not received my wallpaper yet so cannot give a review"
I Love Wallpaper is rated 2.19 based on 189 reviews