I Love Wallpaper Reviews

I Love Wallpaper have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

2% of reviewers recommend I Love Wallpaper
10PM
10PM

sales@ilovewallpaper.co.uk

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden
Hardware

How would you rate I Love Wallpaper ?

"Knowing that it was my daughters wedding this Thursday and that I was having problems with applying your wallpaper you have done absolutely nothing to rectify matters. I have had to borrow money to have the hall re-papered (Without a problem). I would suggest you amend your customer advisors who I find totally unsympathetic towards their customers. I am still waiting for an answer to my question regarding a full refund. I was told that I would have to pay the cost of the return which I find unacceptable when it was a fault with your item. Terrible people to deal with"
"My wallpaper failed to arrive and when I asked why, I was told it was the couriers (DPD) fault but they would look into it and get back to me. They didn't get back to me, so when I rang again, I was given the same excuse and that I would have to wait another 8 days. I asked to speak to the manager and was told there was none, so when I asked for a refund I was told I couldn't have one as the Customer Liaison person was on holiday. I am now in the process of contacting my solicitor, I will never use this company again, as they are conmen."
"They base their return policy on 30 days from when they ship not when you receive the product. It's shipped from the UK - it took over a week to be delivered to my address in the U.S. I find it hard to believe that they ever accept a return based on the short time a consumer has to respond after the delivery. I will not be ordering from them again."
"We ordered enough rolls of wallpaper to do the job but ordered too many. When returning the paper(which we had to pay for) they would not refund our money as it was over 30 days. However it doesn't say the would not accept a return after 30 days. Emailed numerous times and got nowhere. I find this company rude and very unhelpful. Can't see them being around for too long with an attitude like theirs."
"I am accustomed to difficult products that respond only to ingenuity, a can-do attitude, and, working twice as hard to get the desired results..... Ergo, no wallpaper roll, on the face of the planet Earth, intimidates me..... Ordered HADIAN'S WALL, a stone wallpaper, for my kitchen.... It was a difficult hang, but gritty determination made it work.... Conferred with a charming consultant, and was most satisfied by their assistance.... It was such a difficult job, that I have ordered MORE of it because penance/exasperation is good for character development...... Gorgeous results, and nice people....I am very pleased....."
"WATING FOR A REFUND SINCE 18th JUNE !!! Today is 16th July 2018. I Would stay clear from this website if you don’t want to wait 10 years for a refund and have your wallpaper falling apart within two days. I purchased a few rolls from the site, on delivery my box was torn open and wallpaper was missing. I contacted the company spoke to a lady called Joanne who at the time was very helpful she offered to help however because I was decorating I couldn’t wait I just wanted the items collected and a refund. I emailed several times asking why hasn’t my collection been taken by DPD. They just kept fobbing me off with aload of excuse saying the driver had to many parcels to collect 3 rolls. The whole experience is very frustrating and annoying and I’m now at a lost until someone can collect these 3 rolls from me. Why should any customer have to wait over a month and half for a refund and a collection because of a mistake of the companies. My in law brought the Zara collection and marble one absolutely awful it never stuck to the wall considering that they used the recommend wallpaper glue to stick on to the wallpaper and her building is newly built. I have the proof to!!!"
"I purchased through eBay six rolls of Serafina wallpaper from the I love wallpaper company it was described as six rolls but only one roll was ever sent. they later agreed that the listing was incorrect and despite numerous attempts to email them and sending photographs as requested of the roll and the box they refused to send me the missing 5 rolls and invoiced me for the one roll which I paid but even that was not as advertised on eBay in the end I gave up but later discovered other people had had similar problems as the reviews explained."
"I’d give them 0 stars if I could Place an order - they cancel it and say it’s due to a technical issue that is now resolved and please order again I ordered again and they cancel that order telling me not to order again Seriously? You sell wallpaper, I want to buy wallpaper, I’m paying for my purchase - what’s the technical issue? I’m being charged fees by my credit card company for their incompetence"
"Bought 3 rolls of faulty wallpaper....red stripe bled! Hands covered in red, Cloth covered in red. Took the 2 full rolls and the roll I had used back as they DID find a fault with the paper. I was EVENTUALLY refunded the 2 unopened rolls and was told to return the opened roll after I had found the label which was in the recycle bin. After returning home (which was 6 mile away) I emptied recycle bin and found label. I then got a friend to return the wallpaper back to the store with the label as I do not have transport. My friend has never been so humiliated! They could not find fault with open roll even though it was clear that other rolls were faulty! Never got refund! Do not shop here!"
"DO NOT ORDER Brought to many rolls of walllpaper had to wait for Plasterer to finish before we started to be told 30 days only refund lost £30 and they don’t care."
"One of the worst companies I have had to deal with. Quality of paper poor, next day delivery doesn't turn up and customer services is non-existence. Stay away from this seller."
"If you want to pay to return your wallpaper if you have too many rolls then order... if you dont decorate within the 30 days they dont accept refunds!! waste of £40.00"
"Dont expect a refund if you have too many rolls of paper... oh if they do accept youll have to pay to return!!!"
"Because I was a week after the 30 days return they will not let me return (even though we have to pay to return them anyway). No fault of my own the decorator cancelled and re arranged so had no option to wait until he had wallpapered before finding out I have 2 rolls more that I needed! They basically told me to stuff it up and I have no choice to have 2 rolls of paper which I don't need, £40.00 waste of money which they could sell on the paper to other customers. They would happy take my money to buy more but won't refund?? Joke.... never buy from them if your unsure on the amount of rolls you need because you have to pay around £10 to return, thats if they accept your return in the first place!!"
"Waiting weeks for a refund, communication received said that they have a huge backlog. Avoid like the plague, wonder if I'll get my money back."
"DELIVERY TOOK MUCH LONGER THAN ADVISED AND DID NOT RECEIVE TELEPHONE CALL BACK AS PROMISED."
"No problem with order, 2 rolls with the same batch no, good sale price, happy with final efect."
"Wallpaper lovely but ordered 3 rolls as per their calculator yet only used 1 & half rolls They now tell me I have to pay for the return !!! Had I used near to the 2 rolls I could accept their "estimate" but having ordered twice as much as I needed on their recommendation (possibly thinking I wouldn't return the excess so hey increased sales !!!) I think the least they could do would be to provide free returns. Having paid for sample & returns I have added £7.50 to actual wallpaper costs, might be an idea to deduct sample cost when an order is placed ???? Very pleased with wallpaper & quick delivery though"
"Girl said I was able to get refund.but actually i was only able to get credit note.rip off.secondly no head office phone number to contact.have to send email another rip off.travelled a long distance as well.will not buy from yourself again.warning rip of merchants.now I see why you have two stars"
"Ordered paper... great... shimmer design arrived shortly after order... started papering last week, paper poor quality, thin cheap. Opened last 2 rolls 1 whole roll wasted as it looks like it's been stored poorly as the end is chewed possibly by rats, other roll creased to death and some pattern missing. Passed 28 days return so doubt I'll get a return. Not sure the company title is appropriate - suggest rebranding to something more fitting. Ihatewallpaper.com. Will shop elsewhere in future."
I Love Wallpaper is rated 2.15 based on 198 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!