I Love Wallpaper Insights

I Love Wallpaper have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

D
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

83.33%
Industry Average
" No problem with order, 2 rolls with the same batch no, good sale price, happy with final efect. "
- yvonnnn
" Delivery and Customer Service was perfect but the quality of the wallpaper pretty poor comparing to other companies with this same price tag. "
- Modess Furniture
" Found what I was looking for easily and at a great price. Online estimator was excellent and check out easy. Lack of communication since I placed my order has been a problem. 4 working days and no e mail to confirm dispatch, so left wondering just when will my wallpaper turn up. "
- sally ann chouffot
Write your review on I Love Wallpaper
D

Delivery - Average

52.54%
Industry Average
" We Ordered our wallpaper and it was taking a long time on delivery, rang the customers services to find out what was going on, to be told it had been lost by their courier !!?? This Seems to be a common problem if you read reviews for Ilovewallpaper. "
- Anonymous
" They base their return policy on 30 days from when they ship not when you receive the product. It's shipped from the UK - it took over a week to be delivered to my address in the U.S. I find it hard to believe that they ever accept a return based on the short time a consumer has to respond after the delivery. I will not be ordering from them again. "
- Anonymous
" I purchased a few rolls from the site, on delivery my box was torn open and wallpaper was missing. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

24.32%
Industry Average
" I have requested a refund, no pther option really. "
- Rena Deely
" I am still waiting for an answer to my question regarding a full refund. "
- n.wilson
" I asked to speak to the manager and was told there was none, so when I asked for a refund I was told I couldn't have one as the Customer Liaison person was on holiday. "
- Brian Carter
C-

Customer Service - Average

58.62%
- Anonymous
" Such an apalling service. "
- Rena Deely
" One of the worst companies I have had to deal with. Quality of paper poor, next day delivery doesn't turn up and customer services is non-existence. Stay away from this seller. "
- Sarah Shepherd