I Love Wallpaper Insights

I Love Wallpaper have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

83.33%
Industry Average
" No problem with order, 2 rolls with the same batch no, good sale price, happy with final efect. "
- yvonnnn
" Delivery and Customer Service was perfect but the quality of the wallpaper pretty poor comparing to other companies with this same price tag. "
- Modess Furniture
" Found what I was looking for easily and at a great price. Online estimator was excellent and check out easy. Lack of communication since I placed my order has been a problem. 4 working days and no e mail to confirm dispatch, so left wondering just when will my wallpaper turn up. "
- sally ann chouffot
Write your review on I Love Wallpaper
D

Delivery - Average

52.73%
Industry Average
" I purchased a few rolls from the site, on delivery my box was torn open and wallpaper was missing. "
- Anonymous
" One of the worst companies I have had to deal with. Quality of paper poor, next day delivery doesn't turn up and customer services is non-existence. Stay away from this seller. "
- Sarah Shepherd
" DELIVERY TOOK MUCH LONGER THAN ADVISED AND DID NOT RECEIVE TELEPHONE CALL BACK AS PROMISED. "
- kirsty
F

Refunds - Difficult

27.27%
Industry Average
" WATING FOR A REFUND SINCE 18th JUNE !!! Today is 16th July 2018. "
- Anonymous
" I was EVENTUALLY refunded the 2 unopened rolls and was told to return the opened roll after I had found the label which was in the recycle bin. "
- Denise
" DO NOT ORDER Brought to many rolls of walllpaper had to wait for Plasterer to finish before we started to be told 30 days only refund lost £30 and they don’t care. "
C

Customer Service - Average

60.00%
- Modess Furniture
" Service was very efficient. However, the samples I sent for looked utterly different from the pictures on the website and I will not be purchasing any of them. I would possibly buy from this company in the future though, as the service was very good. "
- Dawn Stageman
" For despatch and delivery the service is 10/10 "Very Good". However, the quality of wallpaper is extremely disappointing. It is almost photocopy paper like quality, which will not survive for more than 6 months "Very Poor". The overall score of "Normal" is based on product and its service. "
- Adeel U Hashmi