I Love Wallpaper Delivery Reviews

I Love Wallpaper have a Delivery Grade of D.

D

D

Delivery - Average

52.73%
Industry Average
" I purchased a few rolls from the site, on delivery my box was torn open and wallpaper was missing. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
" One of the worst companies I have had to deal with. Quality of paper poor, next day delivery doesn't turn up and customer services is non-existence. Stay away from this seller. "
posted 4 months ago - Sarah Shepherd
" DELIVERY TOOK MUCH LONGER THAN ADVISED AND DID NOT RECEIVE TELEPHONE CALL BACK AS PROMISED. "
posted 7 months ago - kirsty
" Wallpaper lovely but ordered 3 rolls as per their calculator yet only used 1 & half rolls They now tell me I have to pay for the return !!! Had I used near to the 2 rolls I could accept their "estimate" but having ordered twice as much as I needed on their recommendation (possibly thinking I wouldn't return the excess so hey increased sales !!!) I think the least they could do would be to provide free returns. Having paid for sample & returns I have added £7.50 to actual wallpaper costs, might be an idea to deduct sample cost when an order is placed ???? Very pleased with wallpaper & quick delivery though "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" 90 after 5weeks the wallpaper had not arrived when she spoke online to the company they said they had attempted delivery severaltimes?????????? No card through the door elderly neighbours both sides she asked for a refund because she was told she would have to pay the £6. "
posted 1 year ago - Dean harris
" This experience didn't work out for me really but the delivery was fast, many thanks for that. "
posted 2 years ago - lucy thomas
" Delivery and Customer Service was perfect but the quality of the wallpaper pretty poor comparing to other companies with this same price tag. "
posted 2 years ago - Modess Furniture
" I payed a for next day delivery on a Thursday and the paper did not turn up till Monday afternoon there has been no mention of any refund for the delay and I have organised and paid for people to come and paper at the weekend as well as taken time of work they should not advertise next day deliver or charge for it if they can not delver total in acceptable "
posted 2 years ago - Tony mercer
" Our decorator came that day as it was the only day he could come and I paid for next day delivery so it would be here. "
posted 2 years ago - Carol Bertogal
" Quick delivery true to picture but not the best quality paper. Looked great the first day until it strunk. "
posted 2 years ago - Danielle Frith