I Love Wallpaper Delivery Reviews

I Love Wallpaper have a Delivery Grade of D.

D

D

Delivery - Average

53.85%
Industry Average
" The delivery service provided lets this company down. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" The wallpaper looks nothi g like the picture! We paid £6 delivery and another £13 delivery! Shocking company "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Trading stardards have been informed against ilovewallpaper . I hope it saves thousands of peoples money that buy from you, as your a nothing but a scam of a company . In preach of the contact telling customers they will receive their wallpaper in 3-5 days . In which case Means NOT ATALL!! Promises next day delivery ?? Still NO wallpaper ! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ! "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" We Ordered our wallpaper and it was taking a long time on delivery, rang the customers services to find out what was going on, to be told it had been lost by their courier !!?? This Seems to be a common problem if you read reviews for Ilovewallpaper. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" They base their return policy on 30 days from when they ship not when you receive the product. It's shipped from the UK - it took over a week to be delivered to my address in the U.S. I find it hard to believe that they ever accept a return based on the short time a consumer has to respond after the delivery. I will not be ordering from them again. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" I purchased a few rolls from the site, on delivery my box was torn open and wallpaper was missing. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" One of the worst companies I have had to deal with. Quality of paper poor, next day delivery doesn't turn up and customer services is non-existence. Stay away from this seller. "
posted 11 months ago - Sarah Shepherd
" DELIVERY TOOK MUCH LONGER THAN ADVISED AND DID NOT RECEIVE TELEPHONE CALL BACK AS PROMISED. "
posted 1 year ago - kirsty
" Wallpaper lovely but ordered 3 rolls as per their calculator yet only used 1 & half rolls They now tell me I have to pay for the return !!! Had I used near to the 2 rolls I could accept their "estimate" but having ordered twice as much as I needed on their recommendation (possibly thinking I wouldn't return the excess so hey increased sales !!!) I think the least they could do would be to provide free returns. Having paid for sample & returns I have added £7.50 to actual wallpaper costs, might be an idea to deduct sample cost when an order is placed ???? Very pleased with wallpaper & quick delivery though "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" 90 after 5weeks the wallpaper had not arrived when she spoke online to the company they said they had attempted delivery severaltimes?????????? No card through the door elderly neighbours both sides she asked for a refund because she was told she would have to pay the £6. "
posted 1 year ago - Dean harris