I Love Wallpaper Refund Reviews

I Love Wallpaper have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

26.47%
Industry Average
" We ordered enough rolls of wallpaper to do the job but ordered too many. When returning the paper(which we had to pay for) they would not refund our money as it was over 30 days. However it doesn't say the would not accept a return after 30 days. Emailed numerous times and got nowhere. I find this company rude and very unhelpful. Can't see them being around for too long with an attitude like theirs. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" WATING FOR A REFUND SINCE 18th JUNE !!! Today is 16th July 2018. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I was EVENTUALLY refunded the 2 unopened rolls and was told to return the opened roll after I had found the label which was in the recycle bin. "
posted 3 months ago - Denise
" DO NOT ORDER Brought to many rolls of walllpaper had to wait for Plasterer to finish before we started to be told 30 days only refund lost £30 and they don’t care. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" If you want to pay to return your wallpaper if you have too many rolls then order... if you dont decorate within the 30 days they dont accept refunds!! waste of £40.00 "
posted 6 months ago - ..
" Dont expect a refund if you have too many rolls of paper... oh if they do accept youll have to pay to return!!! "
posted 6 months ago - ..
" They would happy take my money to buy more but won't refund?? Joke. "
posted 6 months ago - .....
" Waiting weeks for a refund, communication received said that they have a huge backlog. Avoid like the plague, wonder if I'll get my money back. "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" Girl said I was able to get refund.but actually i was only able to get credit note.rip off.secondly no head office phone number to contact.have to send email another rip off.travelled a long distance as well.will not buy from yourself again.warning rip of merchants.now I see why you have two stars "
posted 10 months ago - John mchugh
" After waiting a few weeks for my refund, I contacted I Love Wallpaper. "
posted 1 year ago - Teresa Mollett
I Love Wallpaper
Write your review on
I Love Wallpaper

Get ready for our phone call!