I Love Wallpaper Refund Reviews

I Love Wallpaper have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

24.32%
Industry Average
" I have requested a refund, no pther option really. "
posted 1 month ago - Rena Deely
" I am still waiting for an answer to my question regarding a full refund. "
posted 2 months ago - n.wilson
" I asked to speak to the manager and was told there was none, so when I asked for a refund I was told I couldn't have one as the Customer Liaison person was on holiday. "
posted 2 months ago - Brian Carter
" We ordered enough rolls of wallpaper to do the job but ordered too many. When returning the paper(which we had to pay for) they would not refund our money as it was over 30 days. However it doesn't say the would not accept a return after 30 days. Emailed numerous times and got nowhere. I find this company rude and very unhelpful. Can't see them being around for too long with an attitude like theirs. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" WATING FOR A REFUND SINCE 18th JUNE !!! Today is 16th July 2018. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" I was EVENTUALLY refunded the 2 unopened rolls and was told to return the opened roll after I had found the label which was in the recycle bin. "
posted 5 months ago - Denise
" DO NOT ORDER Brought to many rolls of walllpaper had to wait for Plasterer to finish before we started to be told 30 days only refund lost £30 and they don’t care. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" If you want to pay to return your wallpaper if you have too many rolls then order... if you dont decorate within the 30 days they dont accept refunds!! waste of £40.00 "
posted 8 months ago - ..
" Dont expect a refund if you have too many rolls of paper... oh if they do accept youll have to pay to return!!! "
posted 8 months ago - ..
" They would happy take my money to buy more but won't refund?? Joke. "
posted 8 months ago - .....
I Love Wallpaper