I Love Wallpaper Customer Service Reviews

I Love Wallpaper have a Customer Service Grade of C.

C

C

Customer Service - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" I've recently ordered the red tartan paper the price is very good the service and delivery to Ireland very good a couple of marks on the paper which I can sort out. The paper is easy to hang but a pain if you don't get the first piece straight but it's just what I wanted. Thanks "
posted 1 week ago - Anne Ireland
" Excellent quality wallpaper and at a very reasonable price,costumer service was very good as well on their chat line ,will definitely use this company again. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Tried several times to contact the courier update service, no such luck. "
posted 5 months ago - Lorraine Gardner
" Delivery and Customer Service was perfect but the quality of the wallpaper pretty poor comparing to other companies with this same price tag. "
posted 3 years ago - Modess Furniture
" Service was very efficient. However, the samples I sent for looked utterly different from the pictures on the website and I will not be purchasing any of them. I would possibly buy from this company in the future though, as the service was very good. "
posted 4 years ago - Dawn Stageman
" For despatch and delivery the service is 10/10 "Very Good". However, the quality of wallpaper is extremely disappointing. It is almost photocopy paper like quality, which will not survive for more than 6 months "Very Poor". The overall score of "Normal" is based on product and its service. "
posted 4 years ago - Adeel U Hashmi
" Informed that wallpaper had been dispatched on Tuesday morning, still waiting for delivery (Thursday evening) so cannot really review the service yet as I have had no goods yet. "
posted 4 years ago - Alistair Nichols
" The service, delivery & price were fine. The sample however, was different to the one we had seen on the site. The colours were the same, but they were not on the same motifs. ie: flower head purple, stamens silver were the other way round. Although ok, it wasn't as nice as the on line view. Would have much preferred the original sample we saw. "
posted 4 years ago - Pauline Di Chiara
" I was happy with how fast it took to recieve my items but when it did arrive one of my items was wrong so was quite disappointed. Ive emailed customer service so just waiting to see how ny situation is dealt with. "
posted 5 years ago - christopher powell
" I think that having to pay for a sample when you might go on to pay a large sum for wallpaper is not great customer service. And the wall paper was basically metallic which I don't think was shown by the picture or description. "
posted 5 years ago - Lucy Thomson