I Love Wallpaper Customer Service Reviews

I Love Wallpaper have a Customer Service Grade of C.

C

C

Customer Service - Average

60.71%
Industry Average
" Tried several times to contact the courier update service, no such luck. "
posted 1 month ago - Lorraine Gardner
" Delivery and Customer Service was perfect but the quality of the wallpaper pretty poor comparing to other companies with this same price tag. "
posted 3 years ago - Modess Furniture
" Service was very efficient. However, the samples I sent for looked utterly different from the pictures on the website and I will not be purchasing any of them. I would possibly buy from this company in the future though, as the service was very good. "
posted 3 years ago - Dawn Stageman
" For despatch and delivery the service is 10/10 "Very Good". However, the quality of wallpaper is extremely disappointing. It is almost photocopy paper like quality, which will not survive for more than 6 months "Very Poor". The overall score of "Normal" is based on product and its service. "
posted 4 years ago - Adeel U Hashmi
" Informed that wallpaper had been dispatched on Tuesday morning, still waiting for delivery (Thursday evening) so cannot really review the service yet as I have had no goods yet. "
posted 4 years ago - Alistair Nichols
" The service, delivery & price were fine. The sample however, was different to the one we had seen on the site. The colours were the same, but they were not on the same motifs. ie: flower head purple, stamens silver were the other way round. Although ok, it wasn't as nice as the on line view. Would have much preferred the original sample we saw. "
posted 4 years ago - Pauline Di Chiara
" I was happy with how fast it took to recieve my items but when it did arrive one of my items was wrong so was quite disappointed. Ive emailed customer service so just waiting to see how ny situation is dealt with. "
posted 4 years ago - christopher powell
" I think that having to pay for a sample when you might go on to pay a large sum for wallpaper is not great customer service. And the wall paper was basically metallic which I don't think was shown by the picture or description. "
posted 4 years ago - Lucy Thomson
" Very prompt service. Only complaint I would have is the packaging of the product which I felt was very poor. Box was very flimsy and when arrived the bottom was almost falling apart and the edges of most of the rolls of paper were slightly damaged. Hoping that this will not affect the hanging of the paper "
posted 5 years ago - David Geddes
" I have ordered some samples and was happy with the service, it would have been even better if I received the sample ordered. On the whole I think the prices are competative and the samples are good quality "
posted 5 years ago - mcGee