I withdrew my high opinion of you as soon as you asked me to do this Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend I withdrew my high opinion of you as soon as you asked me to do this

How would you rate I withdrew my high opinion of you as soon as you asked me to do this ?

Me2
"Amazon shops and Amazon company is great always purchasing items and receive them all in quick time...very impressed and will alway recommend them for every item you could want !!"
"You took a step too far, you are entitled to ask me to review YOUR performance NOT my assessment of others."
I withdrew my high opinion of you as soon as you asked me to do this is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews