Iamfy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iamfy

Tell us how Iamfy made you happy
I have ordered 3 prints from Iamfy and each one was great. I was impressed with the printing quality, shipping, and customer service. Will always order my prints here.
I received my print quick and it was exactly the size and look I wanted for my daughters nursery! I was so impatient and excited that I emailed them to get a tracking number and their customer service was quick and friendly! I will definitely be ordering from them again!
Excellent customer service! I wanted a different size and they refunded me without any issue. Need more companies like this! would recommend to all my family and friends
I purchased two prints from Iamfy which arrived in the timeframe provided. They were well packaged and I was so happy with them when I opened them. Unfortunately they are slightly too small for the frames that I had purchased (completely MY fault) but I will happily order different prints in a more suitable size and also smaller frames so I can rehome my "inhale" and "exhale" prints somewhere else in the house. Thanks Sabrina, Kevin and the Iamfy team - I will be buying more products very soon!
I purchased three prints and wanted to return one. I followed instructions and emailed customer services and it’s been over a month (and several chaser emails) and I have not yet received a response. very disappointing
Great service and the quality is amazing!
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I´ve never seen anything similar. I really recommend you to buy in this shop. Marvelous experience.
I love the quality here! I ended up having to return some art, but they made it so easy with free returns! It really helps when you want to order a couple and see what art fits in your space. Highly recommend.
Iamfy is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews