Iamfy Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Iamfy

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Iamfy?
Click Here

Tell us how Iamfy made you happy

"I received my print quick and it was exactly the size and look I wanted for my daughters nursery! I was so impatient and excited that I emailed them to get a tracking number and their customer service was quick and friendly! I will definitely be ordering from them again!"
Are you Iamfy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Excellent customer service! I wanted a different size and they refunded me without any issue. Need more companies like this! would recommend to all my family and friends"
"I purchased two prints from Iamfy which arrived in the timeframe provided. They were well packaged and I was so happy with them when I opened them. Unfortunately they are slightly too small for the frames that I had purchased (completely MY fault) but I will happily order different prints in a more suitable size and also smaller frames so I can rehome my "inhale" and "exhale" prints somewhere else in the house. Thanks Sabrina, Kevin and the Iamfy team - I will be buying more products very soon!"
"Great service and the quality is amazing!"
"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I´ve never seen anything similar. I really recommend you to buy in this shop. Marvelous experience."
"I love the quality here! I ended up having to return some art, but they made it so easy with free returns! It really helps when you want to order a couple and see what art fits in your space. Highly recommend."
"I purchased three prints and wanted to return one. I followed instructions and emailed customer services and it’s been over a month (and several chaser emails) and I have not yet received a response. very disappointing"
Iamfy is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews