iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
Iapetus is a gem! In normal times I love to go and browse when hunting for unusual presents and I am so pleased that they are able to remain open online during the pandemic. Iapetus goods are always good quality, often made by local Artisans and always bring joy! We're so fortunate to have such a great shop in nearby Malvern.
I was delighted with the wide selection of cards on the website. The order was processed quickly and received in a few days with good packaging to keep the cards safe. I will certainly use this website again.
Great local gallery to deal with. Very quick despatch and so well packaged. Absolutely delighted and cannot wait to visit when the gallery reopens
Very prompt, friendly and helpful service. Really beautiful, quality items.
Wonderful choice of cards.
I love buying from this company whether in the shop or on line. The items they sell are wonderful and it supports small businesses and the people who work at Iapetus are just the best.
Quick efficient service, well packaged, great product and lovely personal message inside too.
I have bought cards recently, I love the unusual designs. The cards arrived really quickly and in a do not bend envelope which was great as I have put them in frames. Very pleased with my purchases.
I’ve bought a few things from Iapetus; they have arrived on time, and have been as represented on the picture and in the description!
Everything has always been lovely!
Thanks Iapetus!
Brilliant !!! Beautiful cards such lovely designs and very reasonable prices, just love looking at website
Superb quality products, different from most similar products available, and accurate, speedy delivery. Thank you so much. I am delighted with my purchases.
If I was a millionaire I'd buy everything...the owners have exquisite taste. Jewellery my absolutely favourite beautiful for gifts and staffvare always so helpful if you have a price you can go up to they show you lots of options.
I am delighted with my ring. It arrived well packaged. Rexanna kept in touch from ordering to delivery. Would definitely shop there again.
As with many other companies nowadays, the request to write a review comes even before the order has been received.
So, sorry, my experience hasn't been very good.
Ordered Tuesday and it's now Sunday.
Either send out items by quicker methods, or wait a while before sending requests for reviews.
Fabulously quick delivery lovely item . Fab service. Would recommend
I used the online shop during lockdown. After a short time browsing I found a beautiful pair of earrings which were perfect for my friends birthday. I ordered them and you delivered them direct. She loves them.
Beautiful quality cards , ordering was easy and delivery quick will yse this site again
Wonderful selection of cards, I was looking for 3 birthday cards and ended up buying 11. Very prompt delivery service to. I will definitely be revisiting.
A lovely variety of different and local made beautiful items to choose from so I often shop here when I want something for someone special or just for myself! Absolutely love my Ian Roberts clock.
The items that came looked exactly like the pictures and were good quality items. We did have a problem with one item and the staff could not have been more helpful in sorting it out.
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 2,128 reviews