iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 19th November 2020
iapetus 5 star review on 19th April 2018
Jackie Henderson
iapetus 5 star review on 10th February 2018
Melanie Wilkinson
Excellent and efficient service.
Fabulous service and products. I’ve been using them for gift buying for years! Can’t recommend them highly enough.
Excellent all round service.easy to use website.lots of choice of wonderful unusal gifts.i have bought from iapetus before and they always go above and beyond to be helpful.kept well informed about progress of order.i love the handmade items and the quality is fantastic, certainly value for money.will use again and highly recommend to other people.
My parcel arrived with all items wrapped with care - very happy. Loved the handmade bowl & glass coaster with the moon gazing hare and enjoyed the smell of the St Eval tea lights
I love Iapetus, I have both bought and been gifted jewellery from here. It’s always gorgeous and fantastic quality, the staff are always super helpful too.
Beautiful items, packed carefully and delivered promptly. Great company to deal with.
Iapetus is my go to for gifts.
Lovely stock with a good range of prices to suit all occasions.
Helpful staff, products are well wrapped and packaged and arrive in reasonable time.
No complaints here!
This really is a beautiful place to shop for presents, either for others or yourself. I usually start off with the intention of 'just' getting a few presents for birthdays or weddings, but having done that I then fall in love with something that's caught my eye and decide to treat myself (again!). I've never had any complaints about the quality or service, which are both excellent. My only problem is not wanting to give the presents away!
Excellent service. Fulfilled my order by the date I specified.
Excellent customer service from the very first enquiry to the delivery.
Easy website to navigate. Very reliable communication and delivery. Jugs very carefully packed. Can't make up my mind as to whether I like the Verano jug. Hoped for a more classy muted colour. 16cm wide so a bit cumbersome. Can't imagine using it for cream or milk as described on website. Some beautiful items particularly jewellery but not sure I would buy these expensive items online, particularly bracelets and rings as difficult to return as I'm not local.
Beautiful unusual cards and gifts. Would highly recommend if you're looking for a gift for that difficult to buy for person.
Lovely stock to browse. I bought several unusual and attractive cards which are good quality and arrived promptly. I'm very pleased, and highly recommend this shop.
Beautiful product .. Fast Delivery ..
Will definitely use again ..😊
Good product and delivery. Thank you
Excellent service. Beautiful products.
What a great gallery! First of all the quality and diversity of stock. Handmade and handpicked from British artists and craftspeople.
Then the quality of service. Friendly, efficient and well packed through the post. I love the personal touches like little notes. I just feel part of the Lapetus Family. Thankyou!
Good range of products, excellent delivery. Questions below are not applicable as I haven't needed to contact customer services
Fantastic service and products, highly recommended!
Two lovely items received next day. Wrapped and packed with care. Thank you.
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 1,911 reviews