iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
Ordered an item in the morning and it was delivered same day. Great service.
The store is so lovely, there is really amazing pieces of artwork and the work has clearly been made with so much love and skill. It's also one of the reason very much to visit Malvern, go for a wonderful walk in the hills and then head down to the store to see some amazing things to take home for yourself.
As always excellent quality and service
This is an excellent shop with lovely, helpful people. They try so hard to offer quality, innovative products and they succeed in doing so. Nothing is too much trouble. Long may they continue.
Excellent products and great service. Iapetus has been brilliant during lockdown; I love their selection of cards and have bought many gifts for people (and myself!).
Fantastic people, range and service
Gorgeous selection of beautiful cards and gifts, with easy to use website shopping and prompt delivery.
I am a returning customer and have been very happy with all my products. They are lovely creations and the price and delivery is great.
As well as having a fabulous variety of jewellery and beautiful homeware, the service at Iapetus is excellent. Acknowledgement of online orders is immediate and so friendly and courteous, not just an automated response. I was able to collect my order the next day at a time convenient to me and my friend loved her birthday earrings. Just brilliant!
Always, original products, beautifully packed and always a personal note which makes you feel like a valued customer.
Great communication, delivery arrived quicker than I expected given it was out of stock. Highly recommended
Amazing service as always from the lovely staff at Iapetus. Advice and expertise is second to none and the shopping experience such a pleasurable one. The team cannot do enough to help - even in a lockdown there was a personal touch. I love my beautiful lampshade too! Thank you
Excellent website and service. I needed to find a small gift to send abroad for an 18th Birthday gift. The website at Iapetus is easy to navigate, and search facility comprehensive. I easily found all stud earings, the photos and descriptions were clear and I soon found a suitable gift. The checkout service and collection from the shop worked smoothly. Communication was excellent.
They are always friendly and keep you informed regards your order. Very efficient and also value for money with high quality goods. Thank you
Unusual items, beautifully made. Interesting cards. Good service.
Such a lovely lampshade. Beautiful colours.
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
The range of products exactly matches our taste. Prices are reasonable. Service is superb. Strongly recommended.
Lovely, pretty earrings and very prompt delivery. Beautifully packaged. Another special purchase from Iapetus. Thank you.
I enjoyed my experience of using the Iapetus website, from the upfront Covid information, through to the filter, search and checkout process. It was seamless, trouble free. The item arrived in perfect condition, extremely well packaged. The recipient of the gift was extremely happy, and for me the image on the website matched the item perfectly. Overall, I would definitely use again.
So pleased that even though we have moved away from the area I can still shop easily with you. There are always new and unique items to look through and choose from.
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 2,190 reviews