iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
Iapetus is my favourite place to shop for gifts. They always have such lovely and unique things, whether shopping online or in-store; I've never been disappointed. They also do a gift wrapping service - a wonderful extra touch which saves me considerable time and effort. Thank you for saving my skin once again during my last-minute Valentine's Day gift panic!
Website was very easy to navigate. Good range of items are offered. The pestle and mortar purchased was perfect for our requirements. Prompt service, lovely personal touch - a hand written note of thanks on the invoice included in the package. Superbly packaged. A personal visit will be undertaken as soon as conditions permit.
I ordered from Iapetus because I want to support contemporary artists and designers. The cards arrived speedily and are beautiful. I am very pleased.
Iapetus is my 'go to' favourite shop for gifts which are both interesting, unusual and high quality. My own home is also accessorised from Iapetus, and when sending gifts overseas, there is always something precious to find. There is always something new, as well, so a good reason to pop in regularly. By the way, the shop is dog friendly and even when I am not looking for something, my dogs will drag me to the counter for their treat!!
My wife and I have shopped at Iapetus a lot over the years and can say that the staff are very friendly and helpful. They have great knowledge of their goods and always serve with a smile.
I was searching online for something I’d seen in the window. Chris opened the “chat box” to see if he could help and quickly identified what I was looking for. Collection from the shop was efficient and safe. Great service.
Excellent choices and service. Really pleased with all the cards I purchased.
A amazing shop with quality beautiful products, not only supporting artist's but value for money. All staff are so lovely and very helpful. Don't ever change Mrs A Newton-Jones
An absolute pleasure to deal with. First class service all the way. Beautiful gift, lovingly wrapped by kind and caring people. Arrived on time, well done to everyone.
I ordered some Sam Cannon cards and they arrived very quickly, well packed with a lovely thank you note. I was so pleased I ordered a second batch and they’ve arrived today. Easy to use website too.
Absolutely superb product, outstanding quality, classy and exactly the right choice of gift. Recipient thought it was 'perfect'. Just a beautiful present to give.
Beautiful, quality, hand made goods and great customer service. We’re so lucky to have this wonderful independent retailer! ❤️
Great service. Staff are polite. Always a thank you note.
I placed an order online which was perfectly easy to do and it was hand delivered directly to my door.
Great shop, great website, fantastic range of products backed up by friendly and efficient service. Would recommend them to everyone.
Iapetus always have a great array of fabulous well designed treasures at surprisingly accessible prices. They haven’t let us down yet when it comes to little or large gifts and statement pieces for our home.
Beautiful selection of cards and gifts, it’s lovely to find original designs. My order arrived promptly and had been carefully packaged. I wouldn’t hesitate to order again. Thank you.
Products (cards) arrived quickly and securely. Exactly what we had ordered. First class.
Iapetus is a gem! In normal times I love to go and browse when hunting for unusual presents and I am so pleased that they are able to remain open online during the pandemic. Iapetus goods are always good quality, often made by local Artisans and always bring joy! We're so fortunate to have such a great shop in nearby Malvern.
I was delighted with the wide selection of cards on the website. The order was processed quickly and received in a few days with good packaging to keep the cards safe. I will certainly use this website again.
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 2,193 reviews