iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Sue Webster
iapetus 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Norma Ellis
Superb quality products, different from most similar products available, and accurate, speedy delivery. Thank you so much. I am delighted with my purchases.
If I was a millionaire I'd buy everything...the owners have exquisite taste. Jewellery my absolutely favourite beautiful for gifts and staffvare always so helpful if you have a price you can go up to they show you lots of options.
I am delighted with my ring. It arrived well packaged. Rexanna kept in touch from ordering to delivery. Would definitely shop there again.
Fabulously quick delivery lovely item . Fab service. Would recommend
I used the online shop during lockdown. After a short time browsing I found a beautiful pair of earrings which were perfect for my friends birthday. I ordered them and you delivered them direct. She loves them.
Beautiful quality cards , ordering was easy and delivery quick will yse this site again
Wonderful selection of cards, I was looking for 3 birthday cards and ended up buying 11. Very prompt delivery service to. I will definitely be revisiting.
A lovely variety of different and local made beautiful items to choose from so I often shop here when I want something for someone special or just for myself! Absolutely love my Ian Roberts clock.
The items that came looked exactly like the pictures and were good quality items. We did have a problem with one item and the staff could not have been more helpful in sorting it out.
I buy all my cards from Iapetus - beautiful, original designs and great quality. Service is excellent and orders arrive promptly and in perfect condition. Thanks as always, Rosie
Absolute fab sevice. Quick postage and even a hand written Thank You note Cheers Kev
We viewed a large selection of light/lamp shades in their lovely gallery. Eventually ordered on line and found the process efficient. Large light shade received on schedule and in good order. Many thanks.
Thank you for such a fabulous service. The item I bought was delivered very quickly and is a lovely item. Will definitely shop with you again.
Bought two lovely items as Birthday gifts. Both recipients loved them - thank you.
Excellent website, lovely artifacts and excellentservice. A great place to find beautifulgifts and it allows metosupport a local gallery.
Prompt, well packaged and beautiful.
Always good service, Prompt delivery and quality goods! Thanks again, lovely items
Having been given a gift token in Covid times I was confounded by the choice available, until I spotted the chopping board. Very robust and rustic, and does what it should. It was easy to order. I just wish I had looked while the sale was on! Great service from Iapetus. Thank you.
Very friendly, reliable, fast service, and beautiful products. We'll keep coming back for more!
Delighted with the cards I ordered. Beautiful quality, carefully packed and fast delivery.
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 2,205 reviews