Institute of Beauty & Makeup Reviews

of reviewers recommend Institute of Beauty & Makeup

2039238705

info@ibeautymakeup.co.uk

Tell us how Institute of Beauty & Makeup made you happy
Best support from Joseph. He answered the call real quick and heard my problem, it was a retake issue as I couldn’t pass the test on first attempt. Never got online support better than ibeauty, completely satisfied.
Superb guys!! You’ve done a great job.
Great opportunity, thanks
Took the chair massage course last month and got certified. Didn’t do it for certificate only, i wanted to learn an additional skill worthy for my professional development. Okya, very good and engaging course, recommended.
Completely satisfied, taken four courses so far all good. thank you
Good but….there is still room for improvement. please add more questions after the modules, its effective for the students.
Useful study material. I loved them, tnx
ibeauty is the best in the UK, well-done! I’ve takencourses they are really good
My overall experience is good. Purchased the course a few days earlier and i’m almost done with it. Gonna try more courses that meet my professional needs.
Best of bests! Definitely all 5 stars
Ibeauty provides great quality beauty & healthcare courses at reasonable prices. RECOMMENDED to my friends
It was an excellent opportunity for me to do the course. Being full-time employed I don’t have time to attend off-line classes or even evening classes would be a pain in my a**! Ibeauty saved me in that situation and I’ve completed three courses here already. 10/10
Satisfaction level high. Rich content and informative, presentation is okay.
Mock exam after the course helped me a lot, thanks very much. Completed the course yesterday with an accredited certification.
5 stars without any doubt, brilliant courses.
Good section of the subjects and they prepared the courses really easy and convenient. Highly recommended for the beginners.
I’m satisfied with the content, it’s informative and easy to understand. Didn’t face any difficulties while doing the course. When requested for the printed certificate they charged additional costs for the delivery but delayed to send it. Got the certificate after a week. Looks professional by the way.
Nice. Enjoyed the course.
Best course ever! Just loved it
Whilst i bought gel nail course on wowcher and paid 9 pounds, it absolutely blows my mind that they are trying to say it’s worth 309???? Completed a course in less than an hour as you got a chinese speaking robot reading whats on the screen talking about basics that every person should already know. You can learn more watching youtube videos not spending a single penny. Robot kept saying there will be a video at the end of each module but no videos nor pictures. Tooootal waste of money and time. Whoever gave this course 5 star rating need to go get their heads checked
Institute of Beauty & Makeup is rated 4.80 based on 111 reviews