Institute of Beauty & Makeup Reviews

of reviewers recommend Institute of Beauty & Makeup

2039238705

info@ibeautymakeup.co.uk

Tell us how Institute of Beauty & Makeup made you happy
Useful study material. I loved them, tnx
ibeauty is the best in the UK, well-done! I’ve takencourses they are really good
My overall experience is good. Purchased the course a few days earlier and i’m almost done with it. Gonna try more courses that meet my professional needs.
Best of bests! Definitely all 5 stars
Ibeauty provides great quality beauty & healthcare courses at reasonable prices. RECOMMENDED to my friends
It was an excellent opportunity for me to do the course. Being full-time employed I don’t have time to attend off-line classes or even evening classes would be a pain in my a**! Ibeauty saved me in that situation and I’ve completed three courses here already. 10/10
Satisfaction level high. Rich content and informative, presentation is okay.
Mock exam after the course helped me a lot, thanks very much. Completed the course yesterday with an accredited certification.
5 stars without any doubt, brilliant courses.
Good section of the subjects and they prepared the courses really easy and convenient. Highly recommended for the beginners.
Nice. Enjoyed the course.
Best course ever! Just loved it
It was a great experience joining the course. I wanted to take an evening class first but Julia, one of my local friends recommended ibeautymakeup.co.uk and said she did complete three courses with this provider. I really liked the course I took and want to thank the guys behind this amazing experience.
Good material to study. Got more than what I paid for
Excellent!
Effective customer support. I have had a great experience on this platform. Recommending Institute of Beauty & Makeup for the new learners.
Very comprehensive content design and user-friendly interface. Thanks
Took the diet and nutrition diploma last month. I completed another course before it and it was a personal hygiene course, but I couldn’t complete the later one because of my personal reasons. I was stuck in my project and it was difficult to study that time. However I called their support team and asked if I could do the rest of the course later. Adam from the support team was really really amazing and assured me that I can do the course at my own pace whenever I get time. I really loved this platform and their service :)
Highly recommended! I did several courses on this site and I’m impressed.
I completed the makeup artist advanced course within a few hours and got a certificate of completion. Thanks
Institute of Beauty & Makeup is rated 4.79 based on 105 reviews