Ideal World Reviews

Dawn williams
Ideal World 1 star review on 7th February 2020
Eddie Cotterill
More Photos & Videos
IDEAL WORLD NEED REPORTING AND EXPOSING TO THE BBC AND I'M THE ONE TO DO IT !!!

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ABSOLUTELY DIABOLICAL
THEY ADVERTISE GOODS THAT THEY DONT EVEN HAVE IN STOCK - BUT STILL TAKE YOUR MONEY
THEY TELL YOU A PACK OF LIES
ONE DAY THE ORDER HAS BEEN DESPATCHED
THE NEXT DAY IT HAS BEEN DELAYED AND IT MIGHT BE SENT OUT IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS !!!!
NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE A CLUE

COMPLETE BUNCH OF LIARS
I bought a beldray cordless hoover. It didnt pick anything up. It arrived on 13th Nov. I called on the 14th to say it wasnt working as advertised and I wanted to return it. I am a pensioner and dont drive so they arranged for Hermes to do a doorstep pick up. It was collected on 18th Nov. To date 29th Dec. I have had around 9 holding e mails saying it was being looked into and Hermes hadn't delivered back to them. As the return was arranged by Ideal World it is their responsibility to investigate this lost item. It cost me £90 which I cant afford to lose. I have sent photographic proof of the return label from Hermes but they still wont refund me. Dont buy from them if you cant afford to lose your money or wait months for a refund. I'll keep trying but wont buy again from them
Wrong top sent, which i ordered for my wife, had to send 2 emails no reply i sent a 1st class letter no reply, 2 phone call which cost me about £3 had to return top which which i had to pay for the return, no refund for postage, That company are the worst i have ever delt with, I have to give 1 star but in my mind that is to much.
The worst company I have ever delt with.I still haven't received my parcel after 3 weeks, .After several phone calls I was told it was with the couriers and they even gave me a tracking number, the couriers never received my parcel. I was then told they were out of stock and would refund me which I never have received. Complete liars, Ideal world should be investigated. A disgrace!!!
Happy to take your money in my case quite a bit, but as soon as something goes wrong they are not interested. Buyer Beware. Bought this product and expected the XL 2 in 1 as advertised but have been sent xl. Not on and will look to take this further.
Dreadful fraudulent company.
I have called them again at much expense and been told that my proposal was rejected - I will now be taking Legal Advice and action against Ideal World for Breach Of Contract - they are a complete joke.
I am not on Facebook but will now join to ensure everyone I know passes on the warning to stay well clear of this Company.
They appear immune and uninterested at the shocking name and reputation that they have managed to achieve - they need exposing on BBC WatchDog!!!!
Can anyone reading this review PLEASE tell friends and family to avoid the awful experiences that I have had to endure.
I bought a ceramic radiator that stopped working and reported it As faulty. Tried ringing but after clocking up a large phone bill on their premium rate line got no where so resorted to emailing customer services. They have so far booked two collections with Yodel on specified dates but on each occasion, despite being in all day, they failed to show sending the same message on their tracking system that “we. came to collect your parcel but it wasn’t ready fir collection”. I had tried on two occasions before the second date to get IdealWorld to pass on directions and a contact Number but it clearly didn’t happen. Returning faulty goods is a nightmare particularly given it is always someone different you have to deal with in customer services.
I certainly won’t be dealing with this company again.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER NOR HAVE I RECEIVED MY REFUND. I HAVE EMAILED THEM NUMEROUS TIMES, IVE FILLED IN FORMS MY ORDER WAS ON FLEXI-PAY IVE NOW AUTHORISED MY BANK NOT TO PROCESS THE NEXT PAYMENT WHICH IT STATES ON WEBSITE, PENDING THINK THEY'VE GOT A CHEEK WHEN THEY KNOW IM STILL FIGHTING FOR MY REFUND. PERHAPS THEY THINK I'LL GO AWAY, SORRY NOT ME, I'LL GO ALL THE WAY UNTIL I GET WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY MINE. I WOULDN'T ADVISE ANYONE TO SHOP WITH IDEAL WORLD, I BET THEY DON'T THEY DON'T EVEN PUT THIS REVIEW UP BECAUSE THEY'VE DONE IT BEFORE
I bought the Krups coffee machine for…
I bought the Krups coffee machine for £905.48 inc. postage When the coffee machine arrived it had already been used, it was dirty and coffee came out in the initial rinse. They allow you to keep the item for 28 days before returning them and normally companies that do this then sell the returned goods cheaper through selling sites as catalogue returns or used but clearly Ideal World sell them back onto new customers at full price sith no idea where they have been or what use they have had I contacted Ideal World who said sorry and arrange to pick up the parcel, the courier did not come so Ideal World asked me to take another day off work to await yet another courier and then they will very kindly give me a refund 10 days after it is back in their warehouse
I bought the Krups coffee machine for…
What ever you do DON'T BUY PLANTS FROM Ideal World! They tell you that they are wonderful showing beautiful flowers on the live shows DON'T BE FOOLED that is NOT what you will receive TRUST ME 3 different orders and still appalling items and WHAT A HASSLE to get a refund took nearly 4 weeks each time They do everything they can to get out of it!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Placed a fashion order. After 6 days, tracked the delivery and saw it was being returned to sender, as requested. I Contacted IW asking what had happened to my order. They replied that it had been sent to the wrong Hub. Once they received the order back at their depot, they would re-send it to me. I asked why couldn’t they send another straight away. After many scripted emails from IW and 18 days later, no order received just an email saying sorry you weren’t happy with your order and we have refunded you back the amount paid back to your card. How could I not be happy, I hadn’t seen the order. To add insult to injury, this shoddy unprofessional company had the cheek to withhold my post and packing.
I will never ever order from IDEAL WORLD again.
My second flex I pay instalment is days away from being taken and still no delivery of the dormeo mattress
I bought a Vibrapower Light and the product arrived damaged. The return process is a bit of a clart on as i had to drive to my local ASDA. So far not good.
Canceled my order without any warning, because my billing address and shipping address were different.....I buy most things online and have never come across this joke.
Waited 2 weeks because they didn't even send an email saying it was cancelled, then told me if I re order it then I would have to wait another 2 weeks!
Don't bother, just go to a real company.
I bought a Belray cordless vacuum and it’s a load of rubbish it just goes over the surface and it doesn’t pick up pet hairs keep well clear it’s garbage.
Anna

I brought a hoover (Philips Animal) I picked it up on Sunday 18/08/2019 we placed it on charge overnight (cordless hoover) but when we checked it the charge hadn’t worked clearly faulty product so I called ideal World and they advised that I take back to Asda and I would receive a replacement if not a replacement a refund within 10 days I took the Hoover back to Asda on 20/08/2019 and decided today (28/08/19) to chase up and I spoke to Jordan who was as helpful as he could be he advised that Asda sent out my return on 22/08 2 days after I returned it which his bad enough then Jordan explained that I would get my replacement 10 days after the warehouse has received the hoover ... all I’m going to say is UNACCEPTABLE customer service really does need looking into! Horrendous return policy! I will NOT BE BUYING FROM HERE AGAIN
Bought a watch as a present, the watch looses time, took it to Asda for returning it on the 23rd June now 22nd August still chasing
customer services saying it's got to be
returned to manufacture looks like another 20 days, this is the second item I've had problems returning items and taking forever to get it sorted out and if you ring them they charge you 13p a minute, I had a large phone bill on my previous return. Ideal World advertises easy returns and refunds. I have been waiting for 8wks for my replacement, and still no sign, last email from them said they will resolve this and get back to me in 48hrs, been 48hrs+ still no action, absolutely disgusting, shame on Ideal World, will have to take legal action soon. I order quite a bit from this shopping channel, but not any more, don't deserve 1 star or customers.
Crooks. I bought some of what Ideal world described as indestructible, drill anything never need to buy another drill piece again drill set. First drill i used was on a porcelain tile and it slid about everywhere so i went back to my 80p drill piece from toolstation. 2nd time was into brick which burnt out the end so i got the next size up which did the same. Ideal word expect me the customer to pay £5 to replace the knackered bits. Instead i have bought 2 from toolstation and had a nice fish and chips dinner. For less money. Ideal world refuse to give refund. Thieving b**tards no refund
this company seem to take your money and keep it
I ordered a mattress 6 weeks ago
my Hermes their delivery company don't seem to deliver - they say they do but don't. I cannot get a refund until they get the mattress back - I cannot send it back its not being delivered
I had to put 1 star - I would like to put minus 5 stars