iLocks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend iLocks

About iLocks: iLocks is Australia's leading specialists in iPad and tablet kiosk stands.

ryan@ilocks.com.au

Unit 16, 56 Norcal RoadNunawading, VIC 3131

How would you rate iLocks ?

"."
"Great for what we needed and looked the part!"
"Great product and customer service. Highly recommend."
"What a pleasure to receive a top of the range products with second to none service and delivery. Would not shop anywhere else for POS sort of items. Love it"
"Great to deal with, item is exactly what I was after, courier a bit slow and hard to get answers out of. But overall I am very happy with the case and would not have any hesitation dealing with ilocks in the future."
"very easy to deal with customer service was great prompt delivery"
"Fast delivery, great service."
"Arrived in a speedy fashion!"
"Easy to use and great quick delivery Thanks"
"Fast delivery, good product and communication."
"Item was received on time, in good condition and as described by the staff over the phone. Product is of good quality and is sturdy and is well priced."
"good stand easy to install looks good but also pricey"
"Product was okay. Not worth the price."
"Suited our application perfectly"
"I accidentally ordered the incorrect iPad stand and your office assisted me in returning the incorrect one and replacing it with the right one with no questions asked. It was an easy transaction and everyone I dealt with at the company was pleasant and could answer my questions easily. Thank you"
"The delivery was very quick and the after service has been outstanding, great customer service, very very helpful staff"
"Shipment arrived in good time and with all the pieces. The ipad stand is good quality and fit together easily. It looks great in our gallery space."
"Love my iLock. My tablet is safe now and nice and easy to use still. Thanks iLocks. PS super quick delivery too 👍 Thanks a lot."
"Great Products - Great service"
"Great product, cheap"
iLocks is rated 4.83 based on 69 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!