iLovePaws.com Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend iLovePaws.com

How would you rate iLovePaws.com?

"HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE customer service (or lack thereof). BUYERS BEWARE. There are a ton of other services out there who provide a similar service--do your research. First of all, there's no phone number listed anywhere so you'll never be able to speak to a human being. They communicate exclusively through one email alias (orders@ilovepaws.com) and do not respond in a timely manner. They say it takes 1-2 days to preview your artwork (for me they quoted 3-4 due to 'high volume' which is fine but it actually ended up taking a week for me because their response got sent to spam) but once you go through the approval process they don't give you any sort of tracking info. When I asked when it would arrive I was told that "there is a production period of 2 business days". Ok not only is that not answering the question but what does that even mean... it takes 2 days to produce and then you'll ship it? At what shipping speed? Our entire office pooled money to get this created for our boss... We ordered it 2 weeks in advance thinking that was plenty of time because their website did not advise on any kind of lead time. Her birthday is in 2 days and I still have no response so I'm assuming it probably won't arrive in time. Extremely disappointing. Btw, their website says there's a "50% off today only" sale but it says that every day. So don't fall for the false sense of urgency. I will update my review to a more positive one if it miraculous shows up in time. FYI I indicated below that their response time was "over a week" but it was actually more like 2-3 days. Not sure why the options jumped from "6-12 hours" to "over a week"?"
"Overcharged me and when I asked where the policy was on their website for the charges they said it wasn't on the site. They just make up stuff, they refunded me, but we're extremely extremely unprofessional and unethical"
"We were unsatisfied with our final product and ask customer service to call us but they wouldn't. They only offered us a discount to reprint the product. This was not a huge issue, but what really shocked us is that they posted our photo of @nalamapalas on their Instagram the next day WITHOUT permission and when we commented and asked them to take down the photo, they deleted our comment, BLOCKED our account and DID NOT TAKE DOWN THE PHOTO. It is STILL up on their Instagram without our permission which is a clear Copyright Infringement. I have already reported them to Instagram. This is the most unprofessional and shady company I have ever encountered and am shocked it is still in business."
"iLovePaws did a beautiful job capturing my sister's puppy's face in their artwork and delivered it on a quality tank top that she loves wearing around. It was such a fun, but cherished gift!"
iLovePaws.com is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews