ImmigrationBusinessPlan.Com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ImmigrationBusinessPlan.Com
Read ImmigrationBusinessPlan.Com Reviews

+1 (646) 612 7572

Info@immigrationBusinessPlan.com

Tell us how ImmigrationBusinessPlan.Com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Jean David et son equipe sont des personnes exceptionnelles qui m ont aidé mais surtout accompagné dans mon installation aux US. Leurs compétences et leur générosité m'ont beaucoup touché. Je réfère avec mon plus grand enthousiasme.
As the owner of several medium size companies in the United Kingdom, I have very high standards. ImmigrationBusinessPlan.com far exceeded my expectations as Jean-David Cohen and his team provided invaluable guidance to what turned out to be an intricate application process since my business related to the real estate industry. They have more than 10 years of experience in U.S. Business Immigration was critical to draft a successful business plan that was to fit my visa application. Jean-David was available at all times to address numerous requests along the way to incorporate changes for an additional 4 months, until I was ready to send out my visa application. I really felt that they took my E2 visa application seriously and due to their diligence and detailed approach I was successful in gaining my E2 commercial visa. I take this opportunity to thank you for your dedication to get my visa approved.
I would like to thank Jean-David and the team at "Immigration Business Plan" for allowing me the opportunity to make my families but also my life better with composing a business plan that assisted in getting the approval for the E2 visa.I am forever grateful.
ImmigrationBusinessPlan.Com is rated 5.00 based on 43 reviews