Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
I ordered two rug. Neither rug delivered was the rugs I ordered. I’m very disappointed.
We're sorry to hear this. We offer free pickup and replacement whenever an error like this occurs. We'll be in touch to get this corrected, ASAP.
This is the worst rug I ever bought in my life, I purchased the rug for $330.00. My rug is grey and I see white thread. For me to return it there charging me $155.00 to return it. I’m so upset. Please don’t buy any big rug from this company
Unfortunately, shipping costs from all the Freight Carriers are at an all time high this year due to Covid, especially during the Holiday Shipping rush. To minimize return shipping costs, we recommend ordering a small rug size or a sample swatch to test colors/texture in your home and room lighting conditions before ordering a very large area rug.
Ordered a rug several months ago that had a 2-3 week wait, only to find out that it still won’t be delivered for several more months. However, the time frame for ordering still shows 2-3 weeks despite IRD knowing full well that is impossible. No one from IRD reached out to me to inform me of the delay; I had to track the info down myself. Poor customer service.
Hi Carrie, I see that we sent you an email update on Oct 21st at 2:50pm CST letting you know of a production delay on the Zephyr rug and offered to change or cancel your order, if you desired.
Product wasn’t available for 45 days yet got charged
Hi Mike. You chose the 'pre-order' option during checkout which shows you will be charged in advance so that we can reserve the next incoming piece(s) for you. They are due to arrive late this month. You are welcome to change your order to 'notify me' and we'll email you when stock is available. However, paid orders will be filled first. Let us know, anytime, if you want to change or cancel your order. Thank you.
My rug had a posted wait of 2-3 weeks, so after a month of waiting, I contacted IRD about my order only to find out that it would not arrive for 2-3 additional MONTHS. And IRD has still not updated info on their site so when others order the rug, they have no idea that IRD has no intention of fulfilling that order anytime soon. Disappointing that IRD is not truthful.
We're sorry about the production delays on the Zephyr rug. Karastan provides the ship dates to their Dealers electronically and our site will reflect their updated ship times, automatically. (It is not a manual process) Of course, you are welcome to change or cancel your order if you do not want to wait any longer. Otherwise, your rug will ship as soon as Karastan has inventory available and we'll email you updates as new info becomes available. Thank you.
I ordered this rug months ago and it was suppose to be in stock and there was a miscommunication with the warehouse and we still have no received our rug !!
Hi Jen, we sent you an update in September via email that your Momeni Woodland rug will be ready to ship in early November. Please refer to that email, dated 9/15/2020 and let us know if you'd like to change or cancel the order. Otherwise, we'll be in touch as soon as it's ready to ship. Thank you.
I didn’t get the rug that’s pictured.
Incredible Rugs and Decor 1 star review on 16th October 2020
We're sorry if you received an incorrect item. Please contact Customer Service Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, so we can get more details and get it corrected.
Very disappointed with customer service
I ordered coordinating pillows with a rug. They did not coordinate at all and now I am responsible for return mailing charges. Very disappointed. Also colors in rug not as vivid as pictures. Not a good experience
form the shipping email confirmation that I received, you sent me two of the same item:
Oriental Weavers Andorra 7129A Stone/ Multi Area Rug
1'10'' X 3' 2'' Rectangle

both emails had a different tracking number for the same size rug. I hope this is a mistake.
Hi Karen, I see 5 unique tracking numbers for 5 different rugs. They are due to arrive on Sunday by Fedex. If anything is incorrect, just give us a call and we'll have it corrected right away. Thank you.
Ordered rugs 8/16. Paid for Rugs same day. Have yet to receive rugs. 8/30/2020. Have emailed and called and as of yet getting no assistance!!! Paid 103$ for 2 kitchen rugs and it's as if the fact that I used my hard earned money to pay for rugs I really wanted and waited for doesn't matter. No refund, no replacement, nothing!!!!
Hi Deidra, of course your order is important to us. Fedex shows they delivered both rugs under tracking # 396061347390. As per your conversation with our team, we have a lost package tracer issued to locate and deliver the missing rugs, or replace them. Fedex requires a day or two to complete the tracer. Thank you for your patience on this. You'll have the packages, or replacements very soon.
My rug was originally supposed to arrive in late may or june and has yet to arrive. The tracking says it was supposed to arrive today and has yet to arrive. I know it was out of your hands but the website could have been updated to reflect the actual turn around time and I wish I would have been updated about the status without having to reach out to customer service multiple time. I really hope I love it because I can’t image how hard it will be to return it.
I see that we sent several email updates regarding your special order rug. Unexpected Covid-19 shutdowns at the port overseas made it difficult to project a delivery date but we confirmed with Fedex that they will deliver to you today. We'll keep an eye on the delivery date just to be sure it gets delivered ASAP.
We have received nothing as yet
We sent tracking details to you at 4pm today. Please check your junk/spam folder and feel free to contact us if you need the tracking details. Your order shipped by Fedex and is scheduled to arrive on Monday. Thank you and enjoy!
I still do not have my rug. I have contacted customer service over and over. Each time I have some new date, or lame answer. Getting fairly perturbed.
Hi Christine, thanks for letting us know about this delivery issue with the Motor Freight Company. Unlike a typical UPS/Fedex shipment, oversized Items can get complicated and may require an extra day or two to coordinate an 18-wheeler to make the delivery. I'm happy to see that they have a delivery appointment setup for today between 1-4pm. We'll continue to monitor your delivery and follow up to make sure everything goes smoothly. Thank you for your patience on this oversized shipment.
Ship to the wrong address
We're sorry to hear this. We'll reach out for a corrected address and get it re-routed. Thank you.
Have not received my order!
Hi William, we sent tracking details to you via email, this morning. Your order shipped last night and will be delivered by UPS tomorrow, Wednesday. Perhaps the tracking details landed in a junk/spam folder? Here's the UPS tracking # 1Z3937170321786017. Thank you.
still haven't received the correct rug samples contact me
When I ordered the rug I was not told it would take 3 months before it arrived. I was given the option to cancel the order, in which I did. The money was not refunded and I had to file a complaint with PayPal.
Hi Dee, when you placed your order, our website stated 'out of stock' and 'call for ship date'. You didn't call for a ship date so we emailed you with that info and gave you the option to cancel, if desired. You requested to cancel (via email) and your refund was issued within 1 business day. Thank you.
Rug indicated in stock. Ordered and paid. Only to hear its a month + wait. Very disappointed,
Our inventory changes rapidly, but our warehouse located one last piece and filled your order this past week. You should see shipment tracking details in your inbox and the Freight Carrier will be calling you soon to schedule a delivery date and time. Thanks and enjoy!
I called Monday May 4th to inquire about my rug delivery. I was told that I would be informed about the delivery that day. I have still not received any information. I still do not have my rug.
Hi Susanne, perhaps our emails are going to your junk folder. We emailed tracking to you which shows your order shipped and is due to be delivered tomorrow by Fedex. Please call or use Live Chat if you need anything further. Thank you.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,638 reviews