Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Selection
So far not impressed! Got an email to review my experience but I haven't received my rug yet so that's why my review is poor. I ordered the rug on December 15th and a tracking label was made on December 19th but it has yet to leave the facility in Dalton, GA. So, until I have a new rug on my dining room floor I will not be happy.
Hi Lauren. I'm sorry to hear about the missing package. We'll get started on a replacement right away and will put a tracer on the one that never arrived. If you get a duplicate rug, just refuse one of them or notify us for a return label. We'll be in touch shortly with more info.
Awesome
Selection
I ordered a rug that looked great and they said the thickness was 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick and that was not correct. It is very cheap looking and the identical rug is at Home Depot for a cheaper price. They are taking 95$ from my refund just to get a return label. I will never use this company again.
I'm sorry the rug did not meet your expectations, Dianne. For future reference, keep our sample program in mind. It's a great way to test color/texture/thickness before ordering a 10 x 14 rug. It could save you quite a bit in return shipping expenses if the rug doesn't work out. Thanks. -Steve
Waiting for rug to be shipped. How long should it take to ship a rug that is in stock.? Very disappointed. Other reviews commented rugs received within week ordered.
Hi Ardyce,

I see that your order was placed over the Thanksgiving Holiday when the warehouse was closed, so it was processed on Monday. The rug and pad shipped out on Wednesday via UPS and should arrive to you early next week. The rug pad may arrive separately. I'll keep an eye on this and make sure you there are no problems.

Thanks,
Steve
Selection
I ordered a rug roughly six months ago. never got it then was informed of refund. A refund of 101.00 on a 131.00 dollar purchase six months later. No communication no apologies no explanations. Never again!!!!
Hi Bruce. I'm sorry for the trouble with this order. I responded to your email on Nov 13th, just an hour after you reported the missing item. I emailed you again on Nov 18th and, since I never heard back from you, we issued a refund for the lost item. We refunded your full purchase price, which was $131 less a 20% discount that you were given at the time of purchase, so you should be all squared away. Thanks! Steve
Selection
Sorry to say but I did not have a good experience. I ordered a sample for a client. I was so surprised to find that the shipping time is SO slow. I waited only to have the item not arrive. When I called and asked to have the charged removed they did that but offered to send a new one for free. That one also never arrived. Frustrating experience.
I'm sorry for this error, Mary. We have discovered a bug in the shipping warehouse software and the issue has been corrected.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.77 based on 1,361 reviews