Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

"Waiting for rug to be shipped. How long should it take to ship a rug that is in stock.? Very disappointed. Other reviews commented rugs received within week ordered."
Hi Ardyce,

I see that your order was placed over the Thanksgiving Holiday when the warehouse was closed, so it was processed on Monday. The rug and pad shipped out on Wednesday via UPS and should arrive to you early next week. The rug pad may arrive separately. I'll keep an eye on this and make sure you there are no problems.

Thanks,
Steve
Ease of Use
Price
Selection
"I ordered a rug roughly six months ago. never got it then was informed of refund. A refund of 101.00 on a 131.00 dollar purchase six months later. No communication no apologies no explanations. Never again!!!!"
Hi Bruce. I'm sorry for the trouble with this order. I responded to your email on Nov 13th, just an hour after you reported the missing item. I emailed you again on Nov 18th and, since I never heard back from you, we issued a refund for the lost item. We refunded your full purchase price, which was $131 less a 20% discount that you were given at the time of purchase, so you should be all squared away. Thanks! Steve
Ease of Use
Price
Selection
"Sorry to say but I did not have a good experience. I ordered a sample for a client. I was so surprised to find that the shipping time is SO slow. I waited only to have the item not arrive. When I called and asked to have the charged removed they did that but offered to send a new one for free. That one also never arrived. Frustrating experience."
I'm sorry for this error, Mary. We have discovered a bug in the shipping warehouse software and the issue has been corrected.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,078 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access