Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Outstanding customer service, quick delivery and outstanding products.
On time, a great price!
Perfect transaction
Do not buy from this store
The rug was it what we were expecting when tried to return the operator said no problem we will send a discounted return label ! Thought that sounds odd . I asked what that meant and he said . U have to pay for shipping ! Then when I asked how much will be the shipping he said he doesn’t know and will be determined later
Will never buy from again
Return shipping costs depend on several factors; package dimensions, weight, zip codes, etc. We have a simple return process and we send discounted return labels to save the customer as much as possible when returning an item. We also have a terrific sample program that allows you to test colors/textures in your home before ordering a large size.
Absolutely fabulous prices and easy, efficient ordering. GREAT communication and place to shop! Thank you!
excellent
Excellent customer service
I have received all five rugs ordered. All the rugs are beautiful and I am very please with the look, quality of weaving and the plushness of the rugs. Your customer will be very pleased with their purchases. The shopping experience from web site shopping experience, rug shipping and receipt has been great.
Looked all over and found my utterly favorite turquoise rug here. I have navy couches so it will look awesome! Great customer service!
I would like to give Incredible Rug and Decor a top 5 Rating because the people I called to help me resolve a mistake, I made in my order were so professional, helpful, and kind during the entire buying process! Thank you service personal!!
Noah is very helpful and professional!
The sales person was very personable and knowledgeable.
The order process was easy and the price of the rugs with a discount was terrific. Now, wait and see if what I ordered are the beautiful rugs which I'm expecting.
Item came as described and very fast and efficient delivery.
Our area rug arrived well wrapped. It is beautiful, well made and looks wonderful in our
living room. Very pleased with our purchase!
The service was excellent and the rug as depicted . Unfortunately ithe rug was polyester (which I knew) but I did not realize that it had a strong odor and couldn’t be used right away. I’m hoping that it totally disappears because it smells like an oil byproduct.
Made the purchase via phone and was very pleased with how easy the transaction was. The rug arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. Very happy with my experience and highly recommend this company.
All very timely and the rug looks great. We have one just like it and wanted another one.
There was ONE of these rugs remaining in the size that I wanted. You secured it by putting a rush on the rug..... I hope it comes in the right size! Thank you
I was lucky to find Incredible Rugs before I bought from some other place. Wonderful communication from purchase to delivery, and the rug I purchased is beautiful and first rate quality. I will buy from Incredible Rugs again!
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,638 reviews