Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
I love their rugs. Customer service is outstanding and have helped with our shipping issues that resulted in reshipment of another beautiful rug which the first was received damaged by the manufacturer, NOT Incredible Rugs!! Matt has helped out tremendously!!
Great!
Lots of choices in colors and sizes and great prices!
Very happy with rug, looks beautiful in our dining room. Good service throughout purchasing process. Would use Incredible Rugs again.
Love my Southwest Rizzy carpet. It is thicker and plush. Better than I expected. Fast delivery.
Prompt response to communication and rug is beautiful.
Incredible customer service.
They screwed up the address & the order which required two additional phone calls and then sent the rug without the padding. Useless to receive one without the other. Now we’re moving in without our carpets down in advance.
The best place to buy Rugs! I was very impressed with the customer service and the product. These are killer deals.
Really glad I found this website. Just bought a beautiful wool rug at a great price. They’ve been in business a long time. I like that they’re are BBB accredited. Can’t wait to see my new rug!
Easy to navigate, great selection and prices
I found the exact size area rug I needed which was very hard to find on other rug sites. Easy to order and quick follow up. So many choices and comparable pricing.
Incredible Rugs and Decor has been great. Ordered my new rugs and they shipped the next day. Prices were excellent, better than anywhere else and believe me I did look!! Very happy so far, rugs are supposed to come on Saturday!!! Thank you!!
Ordering was professional and easy ..Ask again about service after I receive item
Great Experience! Good communication throughout the process.
Helpful, proactive, genuinely wanted to help. They resolved the issue immediately. High praise, you don’t often receive such excellent service these days
There are a multitude of runs in various sizes, colors, textures, etc. to Choose from. This is my second purchase from them and the shipping and customer service response time on where your shipment is has been terrific. Pricing is super competitive and if you sign up for email you even get a small discount to use on your order!
Excellent price, excellent shipping speed. Easy to use website.
I had no issues with the site.but the rugs didn't go with my decor once I laid them out.
I was so happy to find the perfect area rug at Incredible Rugs and Decor. Their customer service is outstanding. I received a text every step of the way... from the moment I placed my order to the day of delivery. If I ever need to purchase another area rug, this is the place I'll buy from. I will recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor every chance I get.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,740 reviews