Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
I loved the speed / ease / friendliness of the live chat person (can't think of his name now:)
Awesome rug and incredible company! I've had Karastan rugs before and was so pleased that when we brought our new condo I brought another Karastan, this time the Karastan Cosmopolitan Nolita Indigo from Incredible Rugs. Colors are perfect, and my favorite thing is how the silk strands sparkle in the sunlight. It's soft and substantial and I know the colors will maintain their beauty over time. Not to mention the rug shipped so quickly that it came before we moved in and was returned by mistake. The folks at Incredible Rugs really went above and beyond to be sure that I got it back quickly and without any fuss. Will definitely do business with them again!
Very wonderful staff and BEAUTIFUL area rugs....!!!
I still haven't received the rug I bought from your company. what is happening? give me the money back
When I ordered ordered the rug it was out of stock so I waited weeks and after a long wait I canceled the order. You sent me a email you also canceled the order. Later you sent email saying the rug was on the way. I emailed you two more times. You sent it anyway. I had to pay 35 dollars and 10 dollars to Fed ex. To return. I am very unhappy with this and will not buy from you again. Thank you for your time. Jeanette Vaughn
Customer Service chat was very helpful in making selections and follow-up on shipments. First rug should arrive today and second one in transit.
Excellent product and service
Easy website to navigate, fair prices, and fast shipping. I would definitely shop there again.
Colors and quality excellent! Friendly helpful service!
They did a good job of keeping me updated as to shipping. The rug was actually in stock and I received when they said I would.
Everything was easy to read and easy description of each item. Thank You.
Love the rug -- feels great under bare feet!
Very good
great response and communication :)
By far, this is the very BEST and ONLY website you need to shop when looking for a new rug. This company offers the top rated rugs at amazing prices. The customer service is topnotch and the shipping is fast! I could not be happier with my new Karastan Ulster Cream Area Rug. The quality is wonderful, the colors are gorgeous and it is so soft to the touch. Thank you for making my rug shopping experience so easy and fun.
Excellent customer service.
I don't really know yet. I have only ordered a sample. I cannot seem to find out when to expect it. Also don't recall purchasing delivery transport insurance but was charged for it. If I order a rug that will be an expensive cost. Seems likevitvus the companies responsibility to see that it gets to me. I think your company needs to purchase thin insurance. If I ship something to you it will be my responsibility to insure it. I have never heard of me buying insurance for my protection of it getting to me. That should be the senders cost like if you mail a package at the post office!
I received my rug today, it came very fast and it is MORE beautiful than the photos online...the entire process was seamless. I had some questions about this rug b/c I had never ordered one online before ~ to my surprise someone actually answered my questions via email and waited for my response before submitting the order. BTW the rug was packaged very well...I need one more rug and I will be ordering again. Thank you so much, Sonya
Terrific communication from the first request to place the order
I like the see it in your room option.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,740 reviews