Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
When I inquired about getting a pad different than the free one, I was told I could order one for 25% off but when I went online to place my order this option was not presented to me. I would like to order a different pad. Is ther a way I can get the discount code for the upgrade. My order has already shipped.
Otherwise I would rate my experience a 5. Thank you.
Ordered a couple samples to refine color choices. Great response and customer service.
great rug, great price
I found the website easy to use. My rug came in a timely manner. The colors are brighter than the website, and the blue is more gray, but I am totally satisfied. I am now waiting on the free rug pad.
Really attentive customer service.
Wonderful service great shipping timeline and the product was amazing. I am very happy I found Incredible Rugs.
Excellent Customer Service and extremely responsive via email or phone. Very competitive pricing, free shipping and no taxes, Also received free pad for 6x8 feet area rug. Very happy and will buy again.
poor
The person that helped was terrific. The purchase went seemlessly and he was very pleasant to work with. The product price was much less than the same item I viewed in the store. It has shipped sooner than I expected. Tracking it now.
The rugs arrived exactly as pictured.
In fact we ordered 1 more.
Speedy delivery
Wrapped good
Thank you!
was easy to find what I was looking for and navigation through the site was easy and intuitive. Great selection. Site functioned quickly. Good price.
This rug is incredible very thick, high quality, well made cotton backing! Absolutely love the rug but not the color! The beige is very pinkish, which unfortunately did not go with the yellow sofa therefore had to return it for another color
I cannot rave enough about Incredible Rugs. The rug is gorgeous, and the process was flawless. Thank you so much!
Ordering from this company was straight forward. I have not yet received my rug but look forward to having it in my room.
Easy ordering. Good sale price.
The company has been extremely responsive to me when I had a question. The website is easy to navigate and delivery is expected today three days after order despite heavy snow storms in their location. Thank you for your professionalism.
I am so impressed with this company. They have good products, great prices and great service. I have received e-mails along the way with the status of the order. Awesome experience.
Steve sent me additional photos other than those shown on the site which helped me to decide whether the rug was right for my house. The photos show the rug in a completely different light, so I didn’t pay a fortune to send back a big rug that wouldn’t have been right for my house . No sample available. Superb, honest assistance.
Great selection, great prices, and very responsive. I was hesitant to order a rug online, but the prices won me over. The customer service is excellent!
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.73 based on 2,439 reviews