Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

Mary
Selection
"I have ordered 3 rugs and 2 pads from Incredible Rugs & Decor. Rugs were beautiful, colors perfect for our desert Southwest home, shipping was fast, rugs were carefully wrapped for shipping, and I received timely delivery information. Very, very pleased."
Nina B
Selection
"I love this store! Made the mistake of buying my first Karistan through Macy’s and didn’t realize the outrageous markup until my girlfriend ordered her own Karistan at a fraction of the price for a larger rug. Can’t wait for the delivery of my newest Karistan!!😋"
Verified Reviewer
"Very pleased! For my living room, ordered the Capel Badin 2366 Coffee Multi 750 area rug and the JazzyFloors Premium Reversible Rug Pad. Ordering was easy and received items in a timely manner. The area rug is gorgeous with rich, deep colors and appears to be good quality. The rug pad keeps the area rug from shifting on the wall-to-wall carpeting. Eventually, carpet will be replaced with hardwood, so the rug pad will be a plus."
Julia
Selection
"Great service, answered all my questions quickly and honestly. Delivery was on time and very convenient. The quality of the rugs I purchased are wonderful."
Samantha W
Selection
"Awesome service! The rug was delivered faster than expected!"
Jenny K
Selection
"The rug I ordered is beautiful, high quality, and just what I wanted for the room. Incredible Rugs and Decor offered this rug at the better price than other vendors, and I loved the selection they had to choose from. In addition, when I had a question about the color of the rug and spoke with a representative via online chat, they were very friendly and helpful. This rep listened to what I needed, and then encouraged me to get a color that I might not have ordered on my own, because the description was misleading. In the end, the rug that I received is just what I was looking for. The selection of rug pads was also great, and the pad that I ordered is perfect for the rug."
Selection
"This rug is beautiful! So worth it! Its very soft and the colors are rich. Only negative is that it arrives with a very strong smell. I've had it laid out for a week now and the smell is definitely fading. Hopefully it will be completely gone soon."
Hi there. Your Momeni New Wave rug looks incredible! Vacuuming the rug is the easiest way to freshen it up by flushing fresh air through the pile. Thank you, again, and enjoy!
Michael S
"The rug I ordered was just what we wanted. Workmanship and color a perfect match. Shipping was on time! No hassle, quality supreme and on time! Thank y’all so much."
Gay P
Selection
"Communicate the order status well."
Dawn A
Selection
"The price was awesome- the rug came quicker than expected. I was so excited I went to FedEx Freight to pick rug up myself. However, the packaging came ripped and the rug was a little greasy/ dirty. I concerned, I would have to return the rug. Just wiped it off and all good. Thank you for such a great experience."
Judith D
Price
"We ordered a 8x11 rug. We wanted wool but ended up with synthetic but it is beautiful, soft, gorgeous color, detailed design we love it! Colors we’re very true to what we saw on our computer screen may be a bit lighter. Shipping and delivery were flawless. I would definitely order from incredible rugs again."
Selection
"The rug came in a shorter time than I expected- which was great! Very considerate service- I liked being notified that it was shipped and the delivery time. I was also impressed by the thank you email I received right after ordering- an email from A PERSON!"
Sharon
"Professional and courteous guys......very helpful and gave me the best price on a runner rug. Transaction was easy and smooth even with a slight delay from the manufacturer. I would buy from them again."
Joyce S
Selection
"Excellent product & customer service. Fast delivery."
Price
"All I can say is WOW! I bought a small 2' x 3' Karastan 100% poly rug for my entry porch. 90% of the rugs in my home are wool Karastans, but I wanted something that could stand up to dirt, wet snow, etc. The rug just arrived (Spice Market) and it is as soft as the wool ones and just beautiful. I didn't know what to expect from a polyester rug, but I'd be just as pleased to have thsi in my living room as I would the entry porch. It's GREAT!"
Mary A
Selection
"Incredible rugs lives up to its name... I bought this exact rug for in front of my kitchen sink from a competitor in March 2018 and it was $65 more. When I went looking for another exactly liked it the price was "incredible" and I ordered immediately. It's hard to find many hooked rugs, and this website had a great selection. Ordering process was flawless and a few days later I received an email telling me it had mailed and giving me the ability to track it and get any questions answered I might have. Another email came shortly after telling me what day it would be delivered, and then on that day an email popped up that said it was on my front porch. Great Company, Great Service, GREAT Price and Great Product! Do not hesitate to use...I know if I had a problem they would have taken care of it with to my satisfaction, but to be honest I believe their system is set up to eliminate problems before they happen. Thank you Incredible Rugs!! Anji Ray"
Joyce J
Selection
"Loved the website and rug ... looks just as shown . Mahalo"
Evette Y
Price
"The rug is just what i wanted at the front door. Colors a great ans rug looks fantastic. Would deffinately ordee from this company again"
Jeanne K
Selection
"The rug is beautiful, good quality and makes my room pop. It was $100 less than other sites. Great customer service regarding shipping dates."
Julie W
Selection
"I love this rug and how fast you got it here. It was great how you kept me informed all along until it arrived. Great customer service!"
Jill C
Selection
"Great experience with Incredible Rugs and Decor. The site is user friendly and allows you to place the rug in your room virtually. When we placed our order, I needed to request a delay in delivery as I was going to be out of town. Steve responded promptly and accommodated my need. The rugs just arrived and we are pleased with quality . Service & delivery flawless."
Shirley M
Selection
"We enclosed our condo patio with a motion screen that keeps out heat and dirt. It was so hard to find a decorative indoor/outdoor carpet that would fit the space. Your company had the most choice in style, color and sizes. We just put it down and are thrilled!"
Timothy W
Selection
"The ordering process was extremely easy. The rug offerings were extensive. The rug was well packaged. It wasn't shipped quite as fast as the purchase noted however it arrived quickly enough. The rug is gorgeous. It is very high quality as was the rug pad. I have been very pleased with this process and the product."
Selection
"Our rug was delivered fast and was exactly what we expected! Beautiful zebra rug!"
Toni F
Selection
"Very pleased with my purchase. I placed my order in late Feb. and items were back ordered. When I emailed for status, I got prompt replies and even though the delay was a bit longer than expected, they were so worth the wait! I shopped around and the Incredible Rugs price was cheaper than others - the rugs are beautiful and the color and quality were as described. I would highly recommend Incredible Rugs and will use them in the future."
Selection
"The rug is absolutely gorgeous in person! Colors are vibrant and very soft. Was also very well packaged."
Selection
"Great selection, excellent customer service and my rug is beautiful. I highly recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor."
Don
"What a great selection to choose from and best price online! 12x15 rug is more vibrant than shown. Quality is wonderful for rug and runner Karastan rugs."
Eileen R
Selection
"I was very unsure about placing an order for such a large amount (over $700) online with a company I never heard of and was a pop up while I was searching for the rug I wanted. I knew it was out of stock everywhere. After "chatting" with Steve he assured me he could fill my order as soon as it became available. And the price was better than anywhere else. Every time I had a question I got an immediate answer and the rug arrived when promised. I would gladly recommend this company to anyone and just placed another order."
Alfreda B
Selection
"I love the sizes, colors, designs, quick delivery and customer service. Any rug needs that I have shall be purchase via IRD. I truly appreciate your company. Have a Blessed One!"
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,051 reviews